What are you waiting for

Miranda Cosgrove what are you waiting for song. Right before Bill moves away Dipper has something to say. Both 16.

Piedmont California

"I'm going to gravity falls." Those words echoed in Dipper's head over and over again.

'Your what?!" Dipper asked surprised yes wide.

"I said I'm going to Gravity falls Pinetree." Bill sighed leaning against his locker.

"For how long? A day? A week? A month?" Dipper listed hope in her words and frowned when Bill shook his head.

"Till I graduate college." Bill said putting a hand on her shoulder then notices her eye crying tears hitting the floor "Pinetree?" He said head tilted and gasped when she shrugged off his hand and ran away "Pinetree!"Bill yelled.

Cipher residence

"Mom do I have to go I want to stay here with Mason!" Bill said to his mom who was packing.

"Her actual name huh? You must be serious." Enid said hand on hip.

"Can't I stay here? I mean the maid practically raised me after all." Bill said making his mom glare at him "I said practically." He said hands up.

"Bill." Enid said sighing "Your Father's business needs him and we can't spend months part anymore so we're going end of discussion!" She said taking her boxes outside.

"This is so unfair." Bill said packing his things as well then he heard a knock on the front door and when he answered no one was there before he closed the door he saw a phone "Wait this is Dippers phone." He said out loud then read the note attached.

This song can better explain my feelings to you than anything else- hit play please -Dipper Pines aka Pinetree

"Bill what are you doing?" Will the blue haired little other asked holding a box and when Bill grunted a him he bolted for the door.

After Bill listened to the 'what are you waiting for' he had tears in his eyes.

"Pinetree I'm coming for you." Bill whispered crumbling up the note and rode his bike in a hurry to Dipper's house.