time out corner

An Bill gets put on a time-out by Dipper. Dipper is 21 Bill is a very old demon.

Cipher-pines residence

"Hi yah Daddy!" Misty the little four old said "Can you help me?" She asked.

"Sure Pinecone what yah need?" Bill asked putting his newspaper down.

"Jamie next door took my bunny!" She huffed arms crossed.

"Aw darling come here." Bill said putting her on his lap cooing "Do you want me to teach him a lesson?" He asked and she nodded.

One hour later

"Bill!" Dipper shouted coming inside making Bill look up from the TV Turning it off.

"Yes my Pinetree?" Bill said smiling making Dipper frown "What did I do?" He asked confused.

"Bill did you or did you not scare the neighbor kid into giving Misty her doll back?" Dipper asked arms crossed.

"Come on Dipper the kid had it coming messing with our daughter!" Bill defended pointing a their daughter who was playing with her bunny "See she's happy!" He said.

"Bill you threatened to send demons to his house and sprouted tentacles from your back! Jamie is being treated for traumatic experience at the hospital!" Dipper said hand son hips.

"Have I ever told you your beautiful when you yell?" Bill said hoping for the best.

"That's it misty come with me!" Dipper ordered taking her daughter's hand.

"Where we going?" Misty asked being tugged away.

"To the hospital so you can apologize to Jamie!" Dipper said making Misty shut up then she pointed at Bill "And you the time out corner right now mister!" She ordered pointing at the corner where a little chair was too.

"You can't be serious Pinetree!" Bill said tossing his arms in the air making Dipper snap her finds to the corner which made Bill go there sitting in a baby chair staring at a wall corner.

"You will stay there I say otherwise Bill!" Dipper she said walking out the door with Misty in tow.

"That was kinda hot." Bill said to himself nodding.