Sleeping handsome

Bill gets a demon curse bestowed upon him only a fair maidens kiss can cure it. Both 18.

Cipher castle

The Queen Enid of Cipro looked at the casket where her late husband Bill Cipher senior laid in. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and a pink dress.

"My Queen your son!" A squire said panting out of breathe from running.

"Yes!" Enid said hopeful "Did the royal warlock wake him up from that witch's curse?" She asked.

"Sorta." The squire said nervous "It turns out only a fair maiden's kiss can break the spell." He said bowing.

"Thrn call very noble woman in the kingdom my sons age here immediately!" Enid ordered arms crossed so the squire left to do that.

later in ball room

"So every noble woman is invited to kiss a sleeping prince?" Dipper asked brushing her dress wrinkles.

"Yeah isn't it romantic!?" Manel said swooning hands on heart making Dipped her eyes.

"Maybe if we didn't have to kiss him after so many already have.... It'll be like were French the whole kingdom." Dipper shivered this Time Mabel rolls her eyes.

"Ladies and well sorry no gentlemen." Enid joked getting laughs from all the woman "As you know the prince needs a fair maiden's kiss to wake up." Someone raise their hand "Yes you there." Enid pointed to the girl.

"How do we decide who goes in what order like do I go first?" The girl asked getting mumbles in agreement.

"IM GOING FIRST!" A big woman roared causing a big argument between the woman.

"Hey watch it!" Dipper says getting shoved around till she gets pushed into the tabel where the prince she admirers his handsomeness for a moment then leans in to kiss him and out of nowhere he kisses back!

"Huh!" The group gasped especially the queen who hurriedly comes down the stairs and hugged her son tears flowing down her face.

"Oh Bill your alive!" Enid cried then hugged Dipper "And you brought him back oh thank you!" She said then let her go.

"Mom wear am I?" Bill asked rubbing his eyes and looks at Dipper he smirks "Why there hello gorgeous." He kisses her hand making her blush and look away.

"Uh hi prince Bill." Dipper says the yelps when Bill pulls her into another kiss this one lasting longer.

"Yah that's my sister!" Mabel called out from the crowd.