Kidnapped by a pirate

Bill is a pirate and his crew took Dipper not knowing she's a princess. Dipper is 18 Bill is 22.

Atlantic ocean

"Hey Tad guess what we score!" 8-ball said holding a woman who was wearing an elegant green and blue dress with expensive jewelry and a crown on her curly brown hair.

"Let me go you fiends!" She shouted angry "I am Dipper and I'll have you all executed!" Dipper swore.

"You fools!" Tad snapped pointing at Dipper "That's the Princess of Europe!" He said making Dipper roll her eyes at him.

"But the princesses names are Mabel and Mason?" Teeth said rubbing his head.

"Dipper is just a nickname you idiots I'm Mason!" Dipper said still struggling in the men's hold.

"What is with all the yelling in here!" Bill demanded walking in the dock bedroom making the crew go cold then he spots Dipper "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes kid." Bill smirked making Dipper whine.

"Bill those apes over there kidnapped Princess Mason Pines!" Tad told Bill making Bill growl and rub his eyes in deep thought.

"Okay here's what were gonna do." Bill said gesturing to Dipper "We'll keep her on board for a few days the king will surely send out the navy looking for us so when they do we threaten to end her if they don't give us all their money!" He said.

"WHAT!" Dipper yelled getting out of the hold stomping over to Bill "I refuse to stay here with you pirates!" She told him.

"Like you have a choose." Bill chipped happily making her frown "Boys put her in the chambers while me and tad sort things out." He told the crew.

"Back off pirates!" Dipper warned grabbing her heels as weapons stabbing them.

"Woah woah kid don't make me cut off your limbs." Bill warned grabbing his sword.

"Whatever." Dipper mumbled letting the men take her away.