Old One-shots "Royal treatment"

Egyptian Au with. King Cipher 20 and Slave Mason Also known as Dipper 18 her POV.

"Stop slacking! You filthy women!" The whipper said wiping me and other fellow women to continue harvesting the fields "The men are doing real work making the King's new palace and yet you all insist taking such long breaks!" He whips us again causing us all to cry out in pain "Work harder!" He walked off ,but kept watching.

"Dipper!" My sister Mabel cried out pulling more weeds "I can't take this anymore! Everyday! Working or getting wiped that's all we do!" She continues to sob ,so I place a comforting hand on her making her look up at me teary eyed.

"Stay strong sis, one day when the work is done we'll be let go!" I said trying to lift not only her spirits ,but mine as well "We'll cross the ocean to get back to our homeland and we will see our family again!" 

"Your right!" Mabel said cracking her knuckles and started harvesting faster with a smile making me do the same "In fact , if we keep working our job will be done faster!" 

"That's the spirit!" We highfived ,but that made my outfit rip more causing my outfit to be undone causing me to squeak and i tried to cover myself.

"Clothes or no clothes you slaves get no privilege!" Our whiper said whipping at my feet causing me to jump  He's right most slaves get nothing to wear  

"Don't worry sis-sis!" Mabel said quickly wrapping my torn dress pieces around me making it a two piece outfit "I know my way around fabric ,you should be covered until nightfall I can make it better when were in the slave house." I nodded in appreciation.

"Mabel I swear you will make a career out of making outfits when we get our freedom back ,and I could be a world traveler making discoveries everyday!" I said excitedly then took a look at all the slaves looking miserable "One day we will all be free I swear!" We did our signature twin handshake.

"LISTEN UP!" One of the Royal guards yelled causing all slaves to look in their direction "All women shall be presented to the king! From Noble to a bloody Slave ,so he may chose who will be his wife ,and if you don't work out for him then." He made a slicing motion to his neck "DEATH!" Many women gasped in horror "So get a move on!" He wiped the air ,so we all scrambled onto our feet to the roadway of the pyramid where we all bowed with our legs bended under our bodies and hands in front and lastly heads looking down.

"Mabel/Mason I'm here." We said together grabbing each others hand hoping we will not be separated. The palanquin made of fine gold and curtains of black lace comes from the pyramid being held by strong men who then stop just as me and Mabel gasp when out outfits were torn off leaving us unclothed just as many women were making me and Mabel cling to each other our bodies shaking in fright.

"OKAY! NOW THAT YOUR ALL READY! NOW PRESENTING PHAROAH CIPHER!" The guards blow the horns as we all stand up hands on their sides except me Mabel since were still holding each other tight ,but we were standing now. The pharaoh walks out his golden hair gleaming in the sun his matching eyes watching with amusement, he has a tanned well built body with black tattoos on his arms and back, he has many golden necklaces and bracelets, tan sandals, and a long white cloth around his waist. He walks around eyeing each women until he came to me and Mabel and laugh ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​did he just laugh! 

"You two come forth." Cipher said gesturing to us ,so i and Mabel shakily walked together to him and he grabbed our faces and looked closely "Twins huh i like it!" Why in all my years! I glarred at him and pushed Mabel behind me protectively "Being brave aren't you?" He grabbed and squeezed my behind and pulled me close so we're bare chest to chest making me squirm as he smirks "Guards!" I froze when he said that "Take this one to my cleaning chambers to get ready and her twin to the servant area." I gasped as I was dragged inside by two gaurds and Mabel was taken elsewhere.

"Let me go you beasts!" I growled trying to get out of their grip but to no success.

"If Cipher wasn't interested in you we would not take your behavior go without punishment "One of them said taking me by the armpit and e other doing the same making me kick my legs not giving up. We eventually arrived to a Room filled with water and cleaning supplies. They dropped me and left just as some pretty and well dressed woman came in.

"Hello i am Waterlily and this is Sunburst." The lady with long black hair and bright blue eyes and matching dress said named Waterlily. The other with short bright blonde hair and ember eyes and matching dress now named Sunburst.

"We will be helping you get ready for the marriage ceremony!" Sunburst said said gently taking me into the bath and starting washing my hair and body as Waterlily cuts my nails and smooths them as well get rid of dirt. Then Waterlily started shaving my ALL of body as Sunburst carefully cared to my wiping scars on my back. Then both styled my hair from wild curly hair to pulled back in what they call a ponytail and gave me sandals. I was given a white dress with golden trims that goes to my knees and they gave me a golden hairpiece and necklace as well as pierced ears that came with golden earrings. And finally makeup that was red lipstick, blush, and blue eye-shadow as well makeup for more scars and burns.

"Walla!" They said in union giving me a mirror me not believing who saw I'm beautiful ​​​​​They giggled and looked very pleased with themselves.

"Where's Mabel?!" I asked and they looked looked at me confused "My twin she looks exactly like me before the makeover." I clarified ,but they simply shrugged making me sigh in disappointment.

"Sweety don't you want to be married by the pharaoh no less?" Waterlily said putting a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head.

"No I always wanted to travel! To be a discoverer! Not to be married to someone i just met!" I cried pacing around "And now I don't even have my sister!"

"Yes you do Dipstick!" A voice said making me turn around thank goodness to see Mabel in another white servant dress smiling  with her arms out invitingly which I took "Thank the gods Cipher is letting me serve in the palace or else we would never see each other again." I shook my head.

"No Mabel this isn't right!" I said looking in her brown eyes the same as mine "If I can't follow my dreams then you should at least follow yours!" 

"That can arranged..." Cipher said walking in the room making Mabel, Waterlily, and Sunburst bow as I stand tall glaring again making him chuckle "How about a deal Pinetree?" He asked offering his hand that filthy hand and wait Pinetree 

"Pinetree what kind of name is that you uhh meanie!" Annddd I just pulled a Mabel Cipher and the girls all laugh even my sister as my face turned bright red I know it. When the laughter died down Bill motioned for Mabel and the servant girls to leave us alone.

"I give everyone a nickname! Like Waterlily and Sunburst, Waterlily is fond of flowers and her looks are mostly blue which reminds me of water! nd Sunburst looks are based on the sun and face brightens up a room! And I gave your sister the name shooting Star because she seems full of energy and positivity. And Pinetree for you because well the girls used a pinetree shampoo on you." Cipher said sniffing my hair which makes me step back.

"Whatever." I muttered looking down then back at him determined " Wait what were you saying about a deal?" I asked.

"Well.... If you become my queen without a fight and do what I say I will let your sister go back home with a royal excort and boat and everything!" Cipher said offering his hand yet again which I shake without a second thought which he smiles at​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​i hope I did the right thing for myself and Mabel

Later
"Dipper won't you reconsider! We won't see each other again! You won't be able to travel and presume your dreams!" Mabel cried out hugging me her twin not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry Mabel ,but its for the best you get to have a normal life. If Cipher would let me go I'd totally go with you!" I cried tears staining her face ,but she doesn't care "Just tell Mom and Dad and the Grunkles I love them so much and tell them our story ok." Mabel nodded smiling sadly wiping her tears away as she was escorted to the docks where they sailed off to where home is making me smile sadly. 

"Hello Mrs.Cipher...." I knew it Bill saying that as he put an arm around me taking me to the Palanquin to the palace "Let's go home for the Honeymoon."

​​​​​​​"Yes my love." I said with very little emotion walking with my new husband and ruler of the land.