April Fools!

The day where you either hide or prank. Bill is learning how to be human and the twins are 13.

April 01 2018 : 6:30 am

"Hey Dip what's for breakfast?" Bill called from the living room.

"Bill I made a pie!" Dipper said coming the living room.

"Wow thanks pinetree!" Bill said then Dipper threw the pie at his face "What the Pinetree!" He fell from his seat.

"Ha! April fools! I got you!" Dipper laughed at his face. "Here let me help." She grabbed his which made him jump back "Ha! Joy buzzers!" She laughed again.

"Not funny Dipper." Bill said wiping his face of apple pie "I'm going to use the hose." When he opened the door a waterbucket spilled on him "Hey!" He yelled "At least the pie is gone..."

"Sorry Bill it's April fools day!" Dipper laughed then put on a compassionate face when looked confused "You now the day where pranking is okay?" She explained.

"Oh I see." Bill said with a gigantic grin on his face making Dipper feel uneasy "Oh I'll get you back just wait Mason." Bill added and walked away.

"Mabel dared me to do this!" Dipper called back knowing when Bill said her real name he meant bad business.

11:55 pm

"Bill you only five minutes till April fools day is over." Dipper warned outside Bill's room "And yet I've seen zero pranks." She went in his room where a PFF she stepped on whoopee cushion and lost her balance landing on even more PFF. A click went off.

"I snap a picture of that." Bill said in his bed and pulled a handle "And this too!" A bucket of grease landed on Dipper's head.Click.

"Ah!" Dipper couldn't get up as grease soaked in her clothes "Note to self: never prank Bill." She noted glaring at her boyfriend.

Bill + Dipper = 💜💜💜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara