Love letter for M.Pines

A love letter is sent to M Pines and Mason and Mabel must find out who its for.

Mystery shack

"Morning kids." Grunkle Stan said looking through mail "Bills. Bills. A threat letter. Another threat letter. Coupons saving that. Court duties huh duties. Some kinda magazine. A nerd magazine. A girly magazine. And some love letter with no return address addressed to M.pines." He threw it all away. "Bunch of junk." He murmured.

"WHAT!" Mabel yelled jumping into the garbage and taking out the letter "A love letter for me!" She squealed.

"Hold on Mabel." Grunkle ford said taking the letter "The letter could be for Mason." He said giving it back.

"Oh yeah that's Dippers real name!" Mabel said then gasped "It could be for Dipper!" She jumped around excited but the idea made Dipper choke on her breakfast.

"What Dipper's name is Mason?" Grunkle said asked but no one answered him.

"Mabel hardly anyone knows my real name so that is very unlikely!" Dipper said and continued to eat.

"Well let's see." Ford said opening it and started to read "Dear M.Pines I see around I think you are smart. Your beauty is your is like amazing art. Love your secret admirer?" Ford questioned.

"Well the beauty and art part sounds like Mabel but the smart part is definably Dipper." Stan said while wing a sub.

"Hey!" Both Dipper and Mabel objected at Stan's comment.

"Hey it's called makeup!" Stan pointed at Dipper then again at Mabel "And for you its called studying in school." He said making both deflate.

"To figure out who sent it we both need to send signals to the person who we think wrote it then they'll send a second one giving us more info!" Mabel said making everyone stare at her astonished "What? Vampires are romantic but sadly also painfully shy!" She defended.

"Well I guess for you it's mermando and me. Bill." Dipper mumbled the last part so no one would here.

"Get let's get to it!" Mabel said grabbing Dipper's arm and grabbed her breakfast too. "Bye grunkles!" She said running with her twin.

"Wait what about work?!" Stan yelled then sighed "Kids." He walked away.

"Hope the letter isn't from that demon Bill Cipher." Ford said to himself.

"Oh but it was sixer! Oh it was! Hahaha!" Bill laughed in the,mindscape then looked at his watch "Oh boy time to greet Pinetree at lazy Susan's!". Announced and poofed away.