Beach day

The gang go to the beach to swim, sun bath, and build sand castles. Dipper is 15 Bill is 16.

Californian beach

​​​​​​The beach has many people in the water and on the sand having a great time. Many men and woman are really tanned and in great shape.

"Man wonder your boy crazy Mabel California is full of hunky guys." Wendy says while looking at a couple guys tanned and muscular. She wore a red one piece bathing suit.

"I should've came here to visit you guys years ago!" Pacifica said also admiring the hunks. She wore a purple bikini.

"I know its hard to resist but I'm trying to focus on having fun not romance." Mabel says while gesturing the girls to Dipper and Bill making out. She had a pink one piece with a yellow star on it.

"Okay then how about we swimming?" Wendy asks getting nods so the girls head toward the water.

"Oh this will be fun." Bill say breaking away from Dipper "Be right back Pinetree." He says sneaking into the water. Bill had yellow trunks while Dipper had a blue bikini.

The girls are giggling splashing each other having fun till something grabs Pacifica's foot making her scream and pull her friends down under water gasping for water.

"Ha got you!" Bill says head above water laughing as the girls look unamused.

"Bill come and rub sun lotion on my back!" Dipper called laying face down with her bikini top unstrapped. Bill excitably gets to his girlfriend and rubbed lotion on her.

"Oh he's so gonna pay for his childish prank." Pacifica says she and the girls get out the water.

"Hey Dipper can we borrow Bill to help make our sandcastle?" Mabel asked her sister.

"Oh okay i think he's a down anyway." Dipper says knowing Bill is rubbing more than necessary "Go have fun." She kissed Bill's neck and grabbed a book.

"Okay where do we....ah!" Bill screamed when Wendy put a bucket of sand down his trunks with a fish in it "Pinetree!" He called out.

"Yeah I can see you." Dipper says not paying attention to her boyfriend instead she's reading her book.

"Ha serves you right!" Pacifica laughed pointing at Bill dancing around trying to get the fish out making the entire beach laugh.

"Wait what is happening?" Dipper asked looking up seeing Bill make a fool of himself she laughs.