Judge away

Dipper and Bill are 6 Bill a judge and Dipper a contestant.

Oregon pageant center

"Good luck Dipper!" Mabel said next to her Mom and Dad in backstage.

"Thanks Mabel!" Dipper said dusting off her yellow puffy dress.

"You'll need it competing with me!" Pacifica said in her puffy purple dress in front of other pageant girls who laughed "And remember Mr.Pines my father basically owns you." Pacifica said pretending to look at her nails.

"Now young lady!" Mr.Pines started but stopped when Mr.Cipher came in "M-Mr.Cipher sir!" He stuttered his wife put her hand on his shoulder.

"Well girls aren't you all beautiful!" Mr.Cipher said then showed them his son "As future owner of a billionaire dollar company my son 'William the third' here needs a future wife so I'm letting him see what he likes as early as possible! So tonight he'll be judge #3!" He announced.

"Brilliant!" Preston said swearing a bit "Can I call you William?" He asked.

"Of course!" Mr.Cipher laughed "But its pronounced Mr.Cipher." he said flatly."

"Oh right then let's begin then shall we?" Preston said "Girls to your stations!" He announced making everyone walk away.

"Hey." 'William the third' whispered to Dipper "I'll be routing for you." He said smiling

"Thanks 'William the third'" Dipper blushed.

"It's Bill actually I don't like my dads name." Bill clarified "So I like your dress. Yellow is now my favorite" He complimented.

"Mabel thought it made me look like Belle from beauty and the beast you know? The brown hair and eyes and liking books." Dipper said and sighed "I would much rather read then does this curly crud."

"Well my beauty I'll be your beast and take you book shopping after the beauty pageant is over." Bill offered and took out his hand which is gloved. "Is it a deal?"

"Deal!" Dipper shook his hand.

"It's a date." Bill winked at her then waved as he went to his seat on the judge table next to his father.