Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet story where the Ciphers and Pines families are each other throats constantly. Dipper is 15 Bill is 16.

Gravity falls town

"Hey what do you think your doing here it is our turf!" Jon Pines yelled with his wife behind him.

"Your side has fresher food so deal with it!" William senior yelled with his wife behind him as well.

"Well your side has better baked goods and I don't cross your line!" Jon said angry.

"Jon please your making a scene!" Maria said looking around.

"Hey pines put your woman in her place!" William senior said arms crossed.

"William mind your manners!" Enid said glaring at her husband.

"Hon go buy some food while I talk with Jon here." William senior said giving his wife some money.

"You too dear." Jon said giving his wife more money than William senior.

Meanwhile in the pines household

"And bless my papa, my mama, and sister." Dipper blessed hands crossed and knees on floor then she was startled by a tapping "Who's there?" She asked going other window.

"Just me Pinetree." Bill said smirking climbing into Dippers room and grabbing her hands "It has been too long." He said kissing her hands.

"Yes indeed Bill too long." Dipper said pulling Bill into a tight hug "How did you get past your family Bill?" She asked.

"Easy I told them your side of the twin had better fresh food and since you told me your parents go together to buy food every Friday." Bill started smiling.

"The two of them would be at each others throats all day! Brilliant!" Dipper said taking a seat on her bed and patted a spot  "Might you join me?" She asked.

"Of course." Bill said taking a seat then yawned and stretched to put an arm around Dipper.

"You are tired too??" Dipper asked getting a nod "Then maybe we can take a nap together?" She asked making both blush as they cuddle together in bed.

"Pinetree before we sleep I have to tell you something." Bill said.

"Anything Bill." Dipper said looking Bill closely in the eyes.

"I want to run away together." Bill said getting a hug in turn from Dipper.

"Oh yes yes I will!" Dipper squealed taking Bill in the lips surprising both "My first kiss." She whispered making Bill grab her face gently.

"The first of many." Bill said kissing her right before they fell asleep in each others arms.