Dead talk

Bill is dead and communicates with Dipper through the dreamscape. Dipper is 30.

Gravity falls forest

Dipper is seen sitting on the ground next to Bill's statue crying.

"Oh Bill." Dipper cried covering her eyes with her arms not wanting the statue to see her "Why did you have make that deal why?!" She cried even more.

"Pinetree you know how much I hate seeing you cry." Dipper jumped at the voice looking around in a freight.

"W-Who's th-there?" Dipper stuttered eyes wide.

"Forget your husband already? Jeeze Thought I was more rememberable!" The voice chuckled making a lightbulb do off in Dipper's head.

"Bill!" Dipper shouted then looked straight at her husband's statue "Where are you!" She demands.

"Everywhere and nowhere Pinetree!" Bill answered teasing her.

"No this can't be real your dead your right here!" Dipper points at his statue still in its position "Am I going insane?" She muttered pulling her hair.

"Nope!" Bill chirped upbeat "Just stuck between planes of the real world and nightmare world." He said.

"How?! Tad killed you! Your stone!" Dipper rolls into a ball and could swear the air around her is hugging her.

"Shh Pinetree Tad only damaged my physical body he's the one dead not me." He assured letting Dipper calm down.

"S-So you'll come back?" Dipper asked smiling for the first time since Bill left.

"Yes we'll meet again I don't know where I don't know when but I know we'll meet again some sunny day!" Bill sang making Dipper shake her head amused.

"I miss you Bill." Dipper said coming up to his statue a big hug and gave it a chaste kiss on the stone lips.