You don't know you're beautiful

Based on One direction song. Dipper is having body issues and Bill is here to help! Both around 16.

Mystery shack attic

"Bill this is gonna sound lame but do you think I'm pretty?" Dipper asked plopping on her bed with Bill next to her "It's okay to lie." She said trying to hold back her tears.

"Pinetree what brought this on?" Bill asked rubbing her back "Come on tell me." He sorta demanded poking her side.

"Its just so stupid!" Dipper said rubbing her eyes "Pacifica and her gang insulted me calling me hideous." She took a pillow and covered her face.

"They do that all the time." Bill mentioned "Your tuff this shouldn't be bothering you your my girl." He said taking the pillow away looking in eyes "Okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah I know its just uh! Today it just got to me! Got me thinking why someone as hot as you want to be with someone like me!" Dipper said walking up to her full body mirror.

"Because I love you!" Bill said tired of this low self esteem his girlfriend has.

"Oh yeah Bill!" Dipper snapped pointing a finger "You never answered my question! huh? so am I pretty or am I ugly!" Dipper demanded bursting in tears.

"Oh Pinetree I didn't answered because the answer is obvious your not pretty." Bill simply said in a matter of fact way.

"WHAT!" Dipper yelled both angry and sad at her boyfriend's words.

"Yes your not pretty your beautiful." Bill said pulling her into a hug which she thrashed in furious at him till she got tired and cried some more.

"Bill." Dipper started looking at him "Thank you you big cheese ball!" She kissed his cheek.

"Well im your cheese ball pinetree." Bill said giving her a kiss "Better?" He asked and she nodded then shook her head "Oh?and why not?" He asked confused sh then kicked him in a no-no area making Bill double or in pain.

"Not I'm better!" Dipper giggled and helped Bill back up who had a pained look "Any last beautiful words before I jump you Mr.Cipher?" She purred.

"Yes!" Bill wheezed out "You turn heads when you enter a room, you don't makeup because the way you are is enough, and if you saw what I can see you'll see why I want you so desperately right now!" Bill grins as Dipper blushes heavily at his words.

"Bill I love you so much right now." Dipper said kissing all over Bill's face making him hug her again.