Dude I'm a girl!

Dipper is mistaken as a boy by Bill cipher since she dresses as one. 1800s! Both are 18.

England streets

"Hey get him!" A man yelled at a young person who stole from him running away.

"One apple is all I took! Yah old fart!" Dipper yelled at him then she went into an alley where she sat down to eat. She wore drags of boy clothes the were too big on her and a hat concealing her long hair and female body.

"That took guts kid." A gruff voice said making Dipper jump in freight seeing the man in a captains uniform "Your very skillful." He noted making Dipper embarrassed.

"Yeah stealing is something I have to do." Dipper told him making him chuckle.

"Maybe if you joined my crew you won't have to... Names Bill by the way." He took her hand escorting them to the docks.

"I'm Dipper sir." Dipper said admiring the ship they went on filled with gold and weaponry.

"Well Dipper you get to be our new cabin boy!" Bill announced making Dipper open her mouth but he cut her off "Crew gather around! Meet the newest cabin boy Dipper!" He told them getting some odd looks from a pink hair led woman.

"Uh captain I don't think uh Dipper can be a cabin boy." Pyronica said.

"Why not Pyronica?" Bill asked glaring at her.

"Because I'm a girl you idiot!" Dipper said pointing a finger at him mad "Look!" She takes off her hat showing her mid back hair then  showed off her curves by lifting up her shirt midway.

"Well I." Bill muttered embarrassed for himself takes her hand "Let's talk further in my office." He and Dipper went in while the crew all either giggle or smack their heads at the epic fail.