Old One-shots "Dead world, beginning love"

Basically same world as walking dead Set in gravity falls.15 old Dipper and 18 old Bill.
With Bill
The sun is rising marking a new day ,but time is no longer an issue in the world of the walking dead where it's either kill or be killed by walkers or even humans. In a mansion on top of a hill a pair of golden eyes slowly open causing the man to groan as he gets up from and stretches.

"Boy oh boy Bill what wonders will this day give." 'The man 'Bill' said sarcastically looks at his fireplace and no wood left "Of course..." Bill mumbled putting on his jeans, snow boots and matching jacket since it is winter. Bill brushes his blonde hair back with his fingers frustrated "One day when this is over I'll lead the survivors as their king!" Bill smirked as he heads out taking his axe with for wood chomping ,and a knife and gun for protecting against threats.

With Dipper

A girl named Dipper is with her group walking toward the town of gravity falls where her grunkles believe could be safe. Group consisted of Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, Grunkle Stan and Ford.

"Hey Dipstick!" Dipper's twin sister Mabel said looking in her backpack or as she calls it the 'sweaterback' "I think I need more yawn to make more sweaters think we can go look for some?" She asked.

"No way!" Stan said being the leader and when the team faces other people he's the first to know if their good or bad people ,so naturally he's leader along with his twin Ford the tech genius who grumbles in agreement "We more more important things than sweaters.. no offense pumpkin." 

"Well uh!" Mabel started but couldn't finish ,but being on the 'warm clothes captain' she had a duty to give warmth! "Huh duty." Mabel giggled making Wendy and Soos do so too.

"Grunkle Stan I understand food, water, weapons, transportation, and a new home is more important than staying warm ,but it's still important."Dipper said pulling out a map she stole from a nearby store.

"You said it! Fight the man!" Wendy cheered punching her arm making her blush.

"Yeah even though he's technically your great-uncle ,and that the government completely shut down because of the dead killing the living causing the human race to go back into cavemen times ,so there really is no 'the man' anymore dude." Soos said nonchalantly  then gives her a hug. Even though the group ration food and walk everywhere he's still a big guy.

"Anyway... If it makes you girls happy than how about we split up."Ford said looking at Dipper's map pointing at an area and takes his compass "Stanley can go with Dipper and Wendy to check for supplies in this mansion from here it looks to be in good shape and I'll go with Soos and Mabel to the mall it should have something left!" Ford said.

"Alright ,but take the walkie talkie." Stan said giving one to his twin brother, then looks at his team mischievously "The rich people might have left something valuable ,so that when I die I'll leave back a fortune!"

"You old son of a gun!" Wendy said proudly to Stan then fist bumping Dipper who blushes.

"Bye sister! Remember me every time you look in a mirror!" Mabel said hugging the life out of Dipper chuckling "Get it! Because were twins!"

"Oh man hambone I just got that joke!" Soos laughed holding his gut which attracts a walker ,but he skillfully dodges, trips and stabs the creature clean "And this is why I'm considered a valuable member despite lacking the mental or physical uh stuff. Thank you hours of zombie movies and video games." Soos said punching the air making a weird pose.

With Bill in the woods
'Okay let's see... Fence stakes only got two walkers today and the surrounding area seems empty ,so the cold must be affecting the Bitters movements' Bill thought as he continued to chop down a 6ft pinetree until it fell ,so Bill places it gently on wagon full of wood "Mom, Dad, and Jill would've wanted a tree..." Bill trailed off ,but shook it off so he could walk up hill toward his home. She