Egg baby challenge

Both Bill and Dipper are 10 and in 5th grade
Elementary school

"Hello students and a very good morning as well since today is the day you'll remember for the rest of your lives!" Mrs.Jacobs said revealing a carton of individual looking eggs with faces "The egg baby challenge! If your egg cracks or break you fail but if you keep the egg intact you'll pass and get a field day!" The class cheers at the idea.

"Uh Mrs.Jacobs?" One of the twin girls Dipper said quietly "Is it okay if i worked alone or maybe with Mabel?" She asked.

"No Mason the whole point is to get to know someone and get closer so I'll be deciding partners." Mrs,Jacobs said randomly picking names till she came to Dipper's "And Mason will be with Bill!" She announced.

"Aww man." Both Dipper and Bill moaned as their desks were joined together creating an awkward silence.

"So..." Bill started "Your a twin?" He asked getting a deadpanned look.

"Wow I've been here months and you finally notice Mabel's my twin what gave it away our looks or the same last name?" Dipper said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Well jeez then I'll start." Bill said crossing his arms "I'm an only child but my mom is expecting one soon. Also my favorite color is yellow. I love making fires and giving close friends nicknames." He finished gesturing for her to talk next.

"I like books, my sister, I live in a shack and the only mysteries I don't like are the ones involving you!" Dipper said then stormed off.

"We should meet later at my house to pick names for the egg!" Bill yelled then smirked to himself as she walked back and took the egg.

"It's staying at my house!" Dipper said as class continued to the next subject till the day was done.