Blind!

Dipper can't see and needs Bill's help till she gets better since its kinda his fault. Both 16.

Mystery shack

"You know I wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't push me in that pile of blind-roses." Dipper said matter of factly she was sitting on a couch

"Jeeze Pinetree are you a travel agent because your sending me on a guilt trip!" Bill whined sitting next to her.

"Might as well be!" Dipper snapped punching the hair making her frown so she uses her hands to find Bill's stomach so she punches it.

"Okay I guess I deserved that!" Bill groaned clutching his stomach.

"Bill grab me a juice." Dipper said rolling her grey eyes "And turn on the TV!" She muttered.

"Do it now! Before I kill yah Cipher!" Ford yelled from the kitchen.

"Me too!" Stan yelled too.

"Ditto for me!" Mabel yelled mad "And so will Wendy and maybe Soos when I tell them!"

"It'll wear off in 24 hours!" Bill snapped then started grumbling to himself angry while walking "Stupid plant." He said.

"Stupid Bill." Dipper said as well "I can still hear yah know!" She said smiling knowing Bill is frowning at her words.

"I'm going alright!" Bill said Turing on the TV and grabbed a juice box while avoiding the glaring stares of Ford, Stan, Mabel and possibly waddles.

"Today is gonna be a long day I just know it." Bill said to himself.

"Bill is it noon yet or is it still morning!" Dipper asked harshly.

"Its noon and i love you too Pinetree." Bill said kissing her head making her smile.

"You won't leave my side today will yah?" Dipper asked showing off her vulnerable side to her boyfriend.

"Never ever." Bill said arms around his girlfriend then jumped when a camera went off.

"Scrape book tunity!"Mabel said then skipped out the living room leaving a blushing couple behind.