Mafia

Mafia Boss Bill meets regular Jane Dipper when she needs money. 1930s Bill is 25 and Dipper is 22 in this.

Oregon hospital

"Mr.Pines your niece will recover but She'll need to stay here for at least a month while her bones heal." Dr.Mitch said in a concerning voice.

"And how much is all this gonna cost me?" Grunkle Stan asked. The doctor gave him the Bill.

"About this much every week will this be a problem?" Doctor Mitch asked.

"300! A week!" Grunkle Stan said nearly having a heart attack so Dipper helped him sit down.

"Sir we can't afford that!" Dipper said looking quite sad.

"Sorry miss times are tough especially with the one eye Mafia in town making folks like us tremble in their path." Dr.Mitch told her then waked out the patients room.

"Oh Mabel first that mug beats you up now this!" Dipper said to herself taking a walk around the hospital till she notices a Blonde fancy suited man with an eyepatch leaning on the wall near a patients room taking up a smoke.

"Hey kid what's on your mind?" The man asked her blowing out his cig.

"Just money problems nothing new." Dipper replied leaning next to him "Hey you look like your doing well now anybody looking for workers?" She asked.

"Well aren't you an upfront women?" He leaned toward her ear "I like that." Dipper shivers at the words making the man smirk "How about I pay for whatever your need and you'll pay me back later. Sound good?" He asked her hand stretched out.

"Deal!" Dipper shooked His hand so He took her hand leading her outback "I need over a 1000$ dollars can you he it?" She asked dreading the answer.

"Sure can ma'am." The man said opening the door of a truck and opened a briefcase showing 100s$ of dollars "By the way names Bill Cipher and you are?" He asked and took notice of her face and giggled "Heard of me?" Said with a smile.

"Your in the Mafia!" Dipper shrieked backing away only to be stopped by large men behind her.

"No backing out Mason pines grandniece of Stanford pines. Your uncle owes me money so I hope your willing to pay for him as well!" He said doing a hand geature making the men release Dipper.

"I'm doomed!" Dipper moaned to herself in her hands while Bill and his men laughed at her inconvenience.