Native Americans

Native American AU where Bill Cipher and his crew go to America to make settlements. Both adults.

American settlement

Bill Cipher is walking along side his men in this new territory looking for the native people.

"Keep your eyes pealed men there's no telling what these ruffians  with do." The leader said making Bill roll his eyes.

"I don't think these natives will any problem." Bill piped up making the leader stop and the rest stop too.

"You might be right Cipher." The leader started "I say we split up no way their puny arrows stand a chance with our guns!" The men gave their approval and everyone splits up.

"Whatever." Bill murmured walking his own path upstream to where many animals can be seen and corn growing high and far "This is something alright." Bill said then took aim at a rabbit.

"No!" A woman yelled jumping on Bill making the gun fire in the sky "Why would you harm such an innocent creature?" She asked holding Bill's gun.

"And what do you think I should eat instead?"Bill asked.

"Corn." She pointed at the stocks of corn like it's obvious.

"Who do you think you are telling me what I can and cannot eat?" Bill asked.

"My name translated into yours would be Pinetree." Pinetree said.

"Pinetree I like it!" Bill stated and forcibly took back his gun "So does your land have anything valuable like gold?" He asked gesturing around him.

"Uh." Pinetree said confused holding corn "Corn is it not valuable?" She said confused.

"Hasn't our teacher fought you anything?" Bill said picking his pocket holding out gold coins "Gold like this?" He asked her.

"No but corn is same color." Pinetree said and took a bite "And you can eat it!" She giggled and Bill laughed.

"Missy how about you come back to my town we can teach you some things." Bill said holding out his hand which she took.

"I would be delighted to learn more of your strange world Mr..." Pinetree asked for his name.

"Bill is my name and boy are the guys going to be thrilled about you!" He said taking her back to his town.