Old One-shots "Omega and the Alpha"

excuse me but I don't know everything about A/B/O so I may tweak some details. Real wolves. No pov.

Run It was the only thing that was on a young Omega's mind as she ran in the forest at night from an angry group of 3 strong Alphas wanting her to be theirs. The Omega was named Dipper and you guessed it she was much smaller and submissive than others ,but that only made her more irresistible especially during her first heat
"Please just leave me alone!" Dipper shouts when she came to a dead ending ,so the alphas advance as she cowers.

"Face it your alone girly just acceptt your fate already you're only meant for giving us pups!" One of them said about ready to pounce first when suddenly...

Wolf whistling is heard making the wolves turn to see something launch itself into the Alphas causing an all out bloody fight of biting, scratching, and pure strength and of course dominance which lasted until the strange wolf was left standing. He was a large golden Alpha pure and strong radiating dominance with its gaze and stance. With one last growl the 3 Alphas scampered away tails between their legs.

"Woah." Dipper said standing up shaking off the dirt off her brown coat and blinks her also brown eyes at the mysterious Alpha "Hello who are you?" She asked with caution slowly putting her paws in front of the other toward the Alpha who suddenly turned his head toward her which spooked her making her jump in surprise and cowers again in fear. Dipper hears chuckling making her confused.

"Aww little one you are a sight to behold!" The Alpha said licking off his dirtied paws then gives a smile to her " I'm Bill Cipher Alpha leader of the Nightmares pack! Who might you be?" Dipper frowns slightly but answers anyways.

"I'm Dipper Pines." She answered shyly looking at the full moon of the cold autumn night.

"Member of the Pines pack." Bill gives her confused look.

"Sorry kid ,but I don't know any packs named Pines around here." Bill said getting closer to her making them both realize he's about twice her size making her shudder in feeling both cold and fear making him smirk in satisfaction of the fear.She

"That's because I'm from way down south hundreds of miles away." Dipper tucking herself in a little ball with head and ears under her front laws and tail tucked between the back legs "Its never cold like this there." She muttered seeing her own breath making her sigh. Bill nudges her making her get up and look at him again.

"Hey let me take you to my pack it has caves, a campfire, and lots to eat if your hungry that is?" Bill asked which made Dipper's stomach growl in response making him chuckle and her blush in embarrassment. Dipper nods ,so Bill leads the way to his pack "Hey Pinetree what made you want to come up here anyway?" Bill asked and Dipper raises a brow to the nickname he gave.

​​​​​​"Pinetree?" Dipper asked speeding up her pace when an owl hooted "Where did that come from?"

"Well your pack name was pines and we are surrounded by beautiful pinetrees ,but none are as beautiful as you are." Bill said winking at her and clearing a path for her making her smile gratefully "Anyway my question?" Dippers ears flopped down disappointed he remembered his question hoping she could dodge it.

"Well...." Dipper drawled but Bill gave her the unfair Alpha stare silently demanding 'Now!' "Okay I'll tell!" Dipper cleared her throat and shifted "Many moons ago my Pack was attacked by some wild outsiders my Great-Uncle Ford and Great-Uncle Stan the leaders of the group told me to hide until they came back.... And when the next day came and still no word from my pack I went back ,but all I saw was....was...." Dipper started sobbing which Bill licked away comforting her greatly in her time of sorrow "All I saw was what remained of my pack either torn to pieces or forced to be well.... Eye candy?"

"I'm sorry for the lost." Bill said leading Dipper to the mountain areas near a stream "So from that day forward you just ran?" Bill asked while helping Dipper up the mountain by pushing her up by the rump which made it harder for him to control himself with his head being near her heat.

"Yes." Dipper frowned stopping in her tracks seeing some flames nearby knowing it was Bill's Pack "Since I have no family left any pack I come across only wanted me to breed or get lost...." Her voice became quieter as she looked at the now more interesting dirt "So I just kept going which I now see was a bad idea seeing how hard it was to hunt and it being extremely cold." She and Bill walked up to the camp seeing the flames dieing down and every wolf inside the various caves in the mountain.

"Well Pintree here you'll treated as queen you know why?" Bill asked taking Dipper deeper inside his cave toward his bedding which consisted of animal skins and grasses near a fire making the cave warm enough for Dipper. Dipper looks at him and crooks her head in confusion.

"No why?" Dipper asked with fear since Bill has a weird grin on his as he advances on her. Dipper yelps when he leaps on her causing her to be completely pinned down by the abnormally strong and big Alpha. When Dipper tried to push him away she failed miserably since he didn't budge at all even when she bit on Bill's paw.No effect. She became stiff when he started licking her neck and lightly grazes it with his sharp canine teeth. Her submissive side is now showing off making Bill inadvertently more attracted to her.

"Cause I'm gonna mark you as my mate." Bill said simply licking some more until her fur was completely moved away from her pretty little skin. Dipper whimpers wanting it be done and over with " My mate." Bill bites Dipper's neck causing her to howl in pain as she is now marked by Bill Cipher the all powerful Alpha to be his.