Gym

Bill thinks Dipper is getting fat. Both are 23.

Cipher-Pines residence

"Bill could you get the remote?" Dipper asked her husband who walked in the room while she was in her lazy-boy chair.

"Dipper it's right next to you." Bill pointed out making Dipper reach but give up quickly "You got to be kidding me!" He picked up the remote turning off the TV.

"Hey Bill what gives!" Dipper demanded getting up wearing sweatpants and messy shirt.

"Pinetree you've been lazy ever since you lost your job all you been doing is eating and watching TV! Plus look" Bill said then pulled her shirt seeing flab "You're getting fat I'm sorry!" He said.

"What?" Dipper said then looked down "Oh no your right." She said putting her had on his chest which was bare and ripped.

"Come on Pinetree let's gt you back in shape!" Bill said taking her hand.

Gym

"Bill your killing me!" Dipper huffed walking on the treadmill for 5 minutes.

"Just move on to something else." Bill told her lifting a 200 pound bar with fangirls watching.

"Okay I'll try the thigh machine to improve my glutes." Dipper said making Bill watch her.

"Ladies I'm gonna join my wife." Bill told his fangirls making them whine in disappointment.

"Do you always get lookers?" Dipper asked sitting down with Bill next to her.

"You will too someday and when that happens I'll be there to beat them up!" Bill said making both of them laugh at the thought.