Hide n' seek

Dipper plays hide n seek with Bill so they hide together from others in a ... Very cramp hiding area. Teenagers.

Mystery shack

"Hey Dipper!" Mabel said surprising Her twin who was watching TV "What cha watching?" She asked cutely.

"A big sack of nothing why?" Dipper asked tilting her head.

"If nothing is on tv then why don't we play a game?" Mabel screamed the part making Wendy,Stan,Ford and Soos immediately come up with excuses.

"I have to help my dad with lumberjack stuff!" Wendy said running out the door.

"I have to go buy groceries!" Stan yelled going out the window.

"And I have to make sure he doesn't steal anything!" Ford announced following Stan also going out the window.

"Uh." Soos said the twins looking at him expecting a reply "I have to... Give my grandma a bath." With his weird excuse he bolted for the door.

"Maybe I shouldn't have suggested makeovers last time." Mabel said out loud.

"Hey Shooting Star I saw the ice bag, fez, six fingers and question mark leave what did you do?" Bill asked only in his boxers.

"Oh we were about to play hide n seek." Mabel announced winking at Bill making Bill get the message.

"What fun let's do that!" Bill said arms around a blushing Dipper who immediately took his arm away.

"Okay I'm counting! You two hide!" Mabel said and others nod then she hides her eyes so Bill teleports while Dipper goes into the bathroom and hides in the shower.

"She'll never catch me here." Dipper said to herself then she silently screams when Bill pops up next to her in the cramped space.

"Hey Pinetree." Bill said casualty while Dipper fumes. Bill takes Dipper down to the tub and on top of her.

"Ready or not here I come!" Mabel yells making Dipper frown since she has to stay still with Bill on top of her.

"This was Mabels and your master plan wasn't it?" Dipper asked glaring at the demon who simply smirked at her.

"Only way I could get close to you pintree." Bill said innocently.