Your biggest fan

Dipper is a popstar and Bill is her #1 fan you do the math. Both 20.

Gravity falls concert

"THANK YOU GRAVITY FALLS!" Dipper shouted to her fans getting an even bigger applause and screaming for more.

"Man what a crowd you guys!" Pacifica the bass player said.

"Killer job out there Dipper." Soos the keyboard player said.

"Yeah we really got them going wild out there tonight." Wendy the guitar player said.

"Please my singing is one thing but the real person to thank is." Dipper was cut off by Mabel.

"Me! Her fabulous twin sister on the banging drums!" Mabel the drummer said which makes sense since she's full of energy,

"Uh Mabel I was going to say our Grunkle Stan for being our agent and for booking our gigs for the past 4 years." Dipper said raising a brow.

"Hey Dipper we someone saying he's paranormals and yout biggest fan! Should I hose him?" Grunkle Stan asked.

"No!" Dipper said brushing her brown hair from her sweaty face "I'm always happy to meet a fan Stan!" She said going to meet him.

"Huh she rhymed!" Soos chuckled making Mabel do the same while Pacifica and Wendy roll their eyes.

V.I.P. Dipper's room

"Hi there I'm Bill Cipher your biggest fan ever since your first song 'Pinetrees at night!' Your best ever!" Bill said while shaking her hand rapidly making her pull her hand away nervously looking away.

"Thank you Bill but do you have any questions to ask before I go?" Dipper asked.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Bill asked smiling big while Dipper sighs then head goes into alert mode.

"Yeah Bill listen you seem like a nice guy but I'm not liking for anything serious right now." Dipper said calmly "Guards!" She shouted when Bill kissed her then gives her his number.

"We will meet again! Pinetree!" Bill's voice echoed in her head making her shiver in fear.