Motorcycle!

A lonely Dipper heads to the bar for a drink not knowing it's a biker bar till she's in.

Downtown

"Oh man another Friday alone." Dipper sighed walking outside till she stumbles upon a bar and goes in blindly not noticing the stares and random acts of violence.

"What can I get yah miss?" The bartender asked when she sat down depressed.

"Oh name my name is Dipper I'll get-."She stopped when her hand slapped a cup making a guys shirt wet and he stands up growling at her.

"You got my shirt ruined!" He yelled alerting the whole bar of the situation and Dipper notices the type of bar she was in.

"Oh boy." She said under breathe when the biker went to punch when someone took his fist and punched him instead.

"Didn't your mom ever fought you to not punch a lady?" Bill said smirking dodging a punch a delivered one to the guy knocking him out "You okay miss?" He asked offering her to shake his hand.

"I gotta go!" Dipper said scared running out the bar only to realize she's lost.

"Looks like you need a lift?" Bill said handing her a helmet "Let me take you home." He said walking up to his motorcycle and pat the back.

"Dude I don't even know you!" Dipper said looking unsure.

"The names Bill Cipher and I heard from earlier yours is Dipper." Bill said smiling.

"Do you know where the mystery shack is?" Dipper asked arms crossed at the guy who wears a leather jacket.

"Sure do! Hop on!" Bill said turning on his bike making it vibrate he smirks when she walks to him.

"O-ok." Dipper stuttered blushing getting behind Bill with her arms around his waist as he drives toward the mystery shack.