Leave us alone!

Dipper and Bill keep getting interrupted when they want to be alone. Both are 16.

Piedmont California high school lunchtime

Dipper is seen looking around outside the boys bathroom till Bill came and both smiled mischievously walking into the restroom.

"You actually came aren't you a naughty little Pinetree?" Bill asked arms around his girlfriends waist about six inches taller.

"Only because you wanted to." Dipper argued as the went into a stall to kiss but someone came into the restroom next to theirs.

"Yeah are you gonna be awhile?" Bill asked the boy who in turn farted and made a dump noise which made both recoil as the smell was really gross. Bill scoops up Dipper to the door and made sure the coast was clear.

"I'll check the girls room." Dipper said to her boyfriend then she looked inside which was unfortunately occupied.

"Hey Dipper!" A girl said and her friends all hanging out talking and putting on makeup.

"Are you guys gonna be awhile?" Dipper asked them.

"You can use the stall no ones using them." One girl said raising a brow.

"I meant! Oh never mind." Dipper sighed and shook her head to Bill.

"We can try a vacant classroom?" Bill suggested but Dipper shook her again at the idea.

"No half of them are eating lunch we have no time checking all 30 rooms looking for one that not teaching or locked." Dipper took Bill's hand "Let's just go to your car. We can't make out in this school and have privacy." She said giving up.

"No!" Bill said pointing at the janitor closet which was always open "How about it Pinetree?" Bill asked wiggling his eyebrows making Dipper giggle a the action.

"Okay but it better be clean." Dipper said hangs on hips as they walked inside and closed the door.

"Ready?" Bill asked taking her hands.

"Yes." Dipper answered closing the distance kissing his lips with passion making the other moan at their tongues began to dance with each other and they grabbed each other feeling the others body. Dipper sat on Bills lap until the bell rang.