Super! Girly?

Dipper comes upon the Shezow ring must live up to famous Shezow while having to deal with the villain Bill Cipher. Dipper is 12 and Bill is 15 and a superhuman.

Megadale

"Mason honey could you help Mabel with unloading the basement boxes in the basement?" Mrs.Pines asked unloading the car.

"While we handle the upstair boxes." Mr.Pines piped up carrying more upstairs.

"Okay." Dipper sighed putting her hoodie over her heads  walking in to the basement.

"Boy I sure hope this new town will help Dipper come out of her shell." Mr.Pines sighed shaking his head at the idea.

Basement

"Thanks Dip." Mabel thanked finishing putting all their stuff down.

"No problem Mabes." Dipper said back taking a look around the place "Jeeze who knew mom's Rich Aunt Marie Andy left her this house." Dipper commented then looked at Mabel throwing old stuff carelessly "Mabel!" Dipper yelled at her twins actions.

"Hey Dipper do you think she had any gold or jewelry down here?" Mabel not really asked and kept throwing things aimlessly till a urn hit a piece of the wall.

"Mabel! That was Aunt Marie!" Dipper strained not believing Mabel did that and couldn't believe that the urn didn't break and in fact triggered a hidden safe.

"Woah!" Both twins said in wonder eyes twinkling at the shiny pink ring and then Mabel gasped picking up the ring.

"Could it be! Shezow's power ring?!" Mabel squealed picking up her Shezow comic reading it "This ring belongs to Aunt Marie! and I as her niece will carry on the name 'SHEZOW'" Mabel went to put the ring on till Dipper took it "Hey!" Mabel protested.

"Mabel I highly doubt this is the actual Shezow ring I mean come on!" Dipper pushed Mabel away when she went to grab it again "Look I'll prove it." Dipper put it on and instantly regretted it when the costume came making her scream but not any scream her 'SUPER SONIC SHRIEK!' Causing all glass to break.

Minutes in Cipher headquarters

"Boss Shezow has finally come out of hiding!" He announced alerting his teen boss.

"Excellent!" Bill said acting like Burns from the Simpsons "I can finally have my revenge on Shezow for putting my father in prison!" He laughed manically and so did his henchmaniacs "Show me the surveillance of her." He ordered.

"Right away!" 8-Ball said showing everyone on the big screen Shezow using her Superspeed "I'll stop there." He said stopping the picture zoomed in and enhanced it making Bill gasp "Boss?" 8-Ball asked.

"I just never realized how beautiful and young she looked." Bill gulped blushing staring at the image mouth agape.

"Uh I think this a different Shezow since It is tradition for the Shezow ring to be passed down from great Aunt to great niece." Pyronica stated getting looks "Don't anybody here read the comics?" She asked embarrassed.

Meanwhile in junkyard

"This is so cool!" Dipper said lifting 10 cars with one hand with ease then she sliced then with her laser lipstick

"I know right!" Mabel said watching it all "You have Super strength, Superspeed, the super sonic shriek, wind winkers,  heavy hander super she-slap, flight, and She-Sp! Not to mention the cool tools! Like the laser lipstick and vanishing cream and so much more" She noted.

"Like the sweet car!" The twins said the laughed.

"That totally makes up wearing super girly outfit." Dipper said playing with her skirt "Wanna go for a drive?" She asked and they both hoped in the pink car