Brave

Bill needs emotional help so in comes Dipper. Both 15. Warning issues!

Gravity Falls Highschool

"Bill?" Dipper questionably asked seeing him sitting on the floor "Shouldn't you be in 3rd period?" She asked eyebrow raised.

"Shouldn't you!" Bill snapped making Dipper flinch so he sighs "Sorry." He mumbles.

"Come on tell me what's up." Dipper said sitting next to Bill.

"You don't wanna know." Bill darkly says looking away. Dipper notices something.

"Bill!" Dipper gasped pulling his shirt down seeing hand marks "Who did this?" She asked concerned.

"It's none of your business!" Bill replied trying to stand up but Dipper stopped him and looked him in the eye.

"I'm making this my business!" Dipper says determination in her voice "Please I'm your friend." She said smiling a bit.

"My dad did this okay!" Bill said tears threatened his eyes.

"But your the toughest kid in school why would you let this happen?" Dipper asked taking his hands in hers both teary eyed.

"Cause he's my dad what can I do?" Bill asked looking down till Dipper lifting his head with a finger.

"What you can do is be brave and talking to me is a start." Dipper said and with those words Bill hugged her catching her by surprise but she hugs back.

"Brave huh?" Bill chuckled sadly "Seriously what would I do without you Pinetree?" He asked seriously.

"You'd walk around with your fly open that's for sure." Dipper said making Bill look down "Ha made you look!" She laughs good heatedly and Bill does too.

"So you missed class just to talk to me I think that's pretty brave of you." Bill says getting up so Dipper does too.

"Your more important than class." Dipper replied taking his hand.

"Thank you, will you help me tell the principal Pinetree?" Bill asked getting a nod from her he smiles and wipes off his tears both of them walk to the office hand in hand knowing things will get better when your brave. :-)