Help a sister out

Mabel is having a hard time so Dipper comes in and strikes a deal with Bill . Both are 20.

Piedmont California

Scene is a bad neighborhood where several delinquent teens and adults come to race with racecars.

"When did it come to this!" Mabel said to himself wearing a pink crop top, pink sandals and denim shorts.

"I'm sorry your doing this now." Dipper said putting as much distance as possible from others.

"Hey girly!" One guy yelled to Mabel "Race is about to begin we need a flag girl." He said making everyone there cheer and go away from the twins.

"Well duty calls." Mabel muttered walking up to the starting line and waved her flag.

"Hey kid." Someone said to Dipper making her jump and turn around to see a blond man wearing a black shirt with a yellow triangle, black skinny pants with holes, yellow vest and big blue shoes "Names Bill." He said offering his hand.

"Uh hello Bill I'm Dipper." Dipper said shaking his hand nervously looking away. Dipper had her Pinetree hat, long hair in a ponytail, long orange and blue striped shirt, gray leggings and shoes.

"I couldn't help but overhear your sisters predicament and I might have a solution." Bill said smirking leaning on the his yellow car.

"Really and what would that be?" Dipper asked suspiciously.

"Depends what's your sisters dream job?" Bill asked eyebrow raised.

"To be a fashion designer." Dipper answered quickly.

"Well then your in luck my father owns a fashion corporation I can GI her a job there." Bill replied.

"What's in it for you?" Dipper asked very seriously making Bill chuckle at her.

"Simple I give your sister a job then in return you go on a date with me. Deal?" Bill said smirking humorously at Dipper's red face.

"Fine whatever!" Dipper said boldly taking and shaking his hand catching him off guard but smiles anyway.

"Wise choice Pinetree." Bill said opening his car door and drove away.