Ladybug and Chat Noir

A tale of two superheroes ,Dipper loves the charming, handsome Bill (Chat noir) while Bill loves the brave and beautiful Ladybug (Dipper).

Eiffel tower

"MABEL!MABEL! HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE OH PLEASE!" Dipper begged her sister who sweat dropped at her sister.

"Yes I'll help you!" Mabel said then stopped "Wait with what exactly?" She asked.

"For the hat making competition! Bill's dad is making the winning team have their hat be on Bill's dreamy head for a photoshoot!" Dipper swooned head in the clouds.

"And you said I'm boy crazy." Mabel rolled her eyes smiling as Dipper hugs a picture of Bill.

"Hey I'm only crazy for one boy not every boy who exist and who is on money." Dipper pointed out.

"Oh yeah the guy on the10 dollar bill I forgot about that crush!" Mabel giggled weirdly.

"Anyway I just need to design the hat and you can help me create it." Dipper said then showed her sister a schedule "We can have it done by the end of the day if we don't take bathroom or snack breaks!" She announced.

"Hold on Dipper." Mabel said eyes focused on her phone and started walking out the door "Sorry but the ladyblog says that theirs an akuma attacking and I got to be there!" She said running to the streets.

"Tikki did you hear that?" Dipper asked smiling as her kwami friend flew out her jacket pocket.

"Sure did Dipper I think it's time to transform!" Tikki said making Dipper nod.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" Dipper yelled transforming into ladybug and swings out of there.

Later

"Purrfect job today my lady." Chat noir said sitting on a rooftop with his partner who rolls her eyes.

"Yeah yeah you weren't so bad yourself Chat." Ladybug said smiling and scoots a foot away from him when he scoots closer to her "Woah there Kitty cat I need personal space remember?" She crossed her arms seriously.

"Ladybug I mean it everything you do is perfect and amazing." Chat charmed getting closer to his crush eyes closed puckering up but Ladybug pushes him back with a finger.

"I got an important thing to do right now Chat noir I'll see you next time." Ladybug told him patting his back then swings away while Chat noir admires her from a distance.

Next day

"Oh Ladybug your so perfect and amazing will you kiss me?" Plagg made kissing noise which makes Bill put him back in side bag.

"Shut it Plagg or no cheese for you!" Bill threatens his kwami then went close to classmates Dipper and Mabel "Hey guys congratulations on winning my dad's hat competition." He congratulated making Dipper blush and Mabel nudge her.

"H-hey B-bill th-thank you it's r-really my pleasure I mean our pleasure." Dipper stuttered smiling awkwardly.

"She means you welcome Bill we had fun making the hat together." Mabel clarified making Bill nod and rest a hand on both their shoulders then walk away.

"He touched me!" Dipper squealed and muffled herself with her hands "I'm never washing this jacket!" She beamed hugging her sister tightly while her kwami smile.