Café

Dipper in college meets a hot Bill in the Cafe.

Café

"I'm telling you Dipper you gotta check this café out it's to die for!" Mabel said on the phone.

"Yeah I'm sure it is Mabel okay bye." Dipper hung up seeing she's there looks at the door.

Beware the Batista is HOT!

"Oh please." Dipper said rolling her eyes walking in noticing the place is fairly nice she walks up to the counter and rings the bell.

"Can I help you?" A man said walking up to the cashier when Dipper looks at him she blushes 'oh my!' He has bright blond hair with a pen in it ,a yellow shirt with a black apron and brown almost golden eyes "Miss?" He asked smirking making her come back to earth.

"Hi I'm Dipper Pines!" Dipper shouted making everyone look at her funny "I'm new here I go to college down the road my sister recommended this place!" She said very fast.

"Well it's nice to meet you Dipper I'm Bill Cipher.." Bill chuckled taking out some paper and a pen "Now what can I get yah?" He asked politely.

"Uh y-yes I'll ha-have the uh I guess sur-prise me?" Dipper stuttered making the man chuckle looking at her up and done she had short brown hair and eyes, glasses, blue jacket and brown handbag.

"Okay...." Bill trailed smiling he puts his head in his hand on t counter "Do you want to have me now or to go?" He asked slyly winking at her.

"WHAT!" Dipper yelled falling flat on her butt surprised Bill laughs walks up to her and pulls her up making her facing his chest so s blushes even more.

"I'm kidding kid... Or am I?" Bill said booping her nose "Here have a coffee on me!" He said and put some paper in her pocket.

"Oh I couldn't!" Dipper declined.

"Oh please it's my pleasure!" Bill said walking into the back leaving Dipper alone.

"Oh girl you are so lucky!" A random girl said to Dipper making her rub her neck.

"He he." Dipper took a seat and took out the paper Bill gave and look at it.

Here's my Number 💜 call me!

"And maybe I can get yours?" Bill asked startling Dipper as he gave her a coffee and sat next to her.