Yoga

Dipper likes yoga but Bill would do something else...

California piedmont pines residence

"Dipper you home?" Bill asked and knocked on the door waiting till Mrs.Pines opened the door "Hey Mrs.Pines is Dipper here?". Asked politely

"Yes in her and Mabel's room." Mrs.Pines said letting Bill in.

"Thank you." Bill said and walked inside to his girlfriends shared room and quietly opened the room to meet an unexpected sight his girlfriends butt practically in his face! With a cocky look he grabbed her butt making her scream and fall over.

"Bill! What the duece man!" Dipper yelled blushing madly she was wearing her hair in a ponytail an wore a pink belly showing shirt and black booty yoga shorts. She was hot!

"What's going on in here?" Mr.Pines demanded mustache wrinkling as he stormed in the room.

"Nothing dad!" Dipper said looking awkward "Just saw a spider and Bill killed it!" She said silently hoping her dad bought it.

"Okay then." Mr.Pines said and left making the teens let their breathe out they were holding but then hitched their breathe again"But no funny business!" He said then finally closed the door.

"Bill you jerk!" Dipper said punching Bill's arm.

"Jeeze I'm sorry Pinetree!" Bill said rubbing his then looked at her bedroom TV with yoga on it "So yoga huh?" He asked intrigued.

"Yeah and now do wanna join in or what?" Dipper asked raising a brow. Bill sat on her bed.

"No I'm just gonna browse on my phone." Bill lied making Dipper shrug and continue to do yoga while Bill pretended to look at his phone and secretly looked at Dipper while she stretched her body not knowing Bill is recording her.