Sacrifice

Bill gets his yearly human sacrifice but ends up falling in love. Hundreds of years ago. Dipper is 18 Bill is immortal.

Rome

Bill Cipher as Rome's demon he that's delivers wealth, food, health, water a shelter to all his people but that came with a price! Every year someone young and healthy must be sacrificed to the God or he will be a very angry demon

"People of Rome who is the one to be sacrificed this year?" Bill asked appearing on top of his temple making his crowd bow as the priest of the land Ford came forth to the Demon's presence.

"Mighty Bill Cipher this year I'll give you someone very dear to me my great niece Mason Dipper Pines!" Ford said showing his niece to the demon.

"It's an honor sir." Dipper said bowing her head of long brown hair wearing a fancy gold dress and jewelry making her beauty very present.

"Yes she will do." Bill announced making the crowd cheer delighted to hear that. Bill took the woman with him to his world adorned with clouds and blessed animals.

"Thank you oh greatness." Dipper said bowing again then her body flushed as Bill lofting her head by a finger to observe her and she does the same. Bill had golden hair and tan skin and six arms and horns.

"Perhaps a wife is better suited for such a delicate flower such as yourself." Bill told her making her gasp as he took her finger and put a ring on it.

"Say what now?" Dipper said now angry she steps away from Bill "I don't marry strangers." She told him making him smirk.

"Resisting someone like me? Well aren't you interesting?" Bill said using his powers to make her come over to him "Pinetree!" He announced satisfied.

"Pinetree?" Dipper asked confused.

"Your aura is telling me your a Pinetree!" Bill sorta clarified.

"Listen Cipher I thought I was gonna be eaten or become a slave of some kind! Not being married to some guy with magical powers Grunkle Ford never told me this!" Dipper told him taking a knee.

"Sixer just didn't know his niece would be so special." Bill said summoning a flower "For you." He said.

"I'm just gonna take a walk alone okay." Dipper said walking off.