THIS IS US

Unedited
Picks up where "Let's Forget The Past" left off. (Same ages)
3 MONTHS LATER
Alison's POV
-GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE Emily coos as I peek my eyes out from under the covers.

 (Same ages)3 MONTHS LATER Alison's POV-GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE Emily coos as I peek my eyes out from under the covers

-WHAT'S GOT YOU ALL HAPPY TODAY? I ask.
-YOU HAVE THE SEXIEST MORNING VOICE Emily says removing the covers from my face and planting a kiss on my lips.
-THANK YOU I say once we stop kissing. BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T TELL ME WHY YOU'RE SO JOLLY.
-GET UP, I'LL SHOW YOU she tells me.
I remove myself from our comfy bed to get up and walk across the cold wooden floor.
Now in Courtney's room we see her and Ailyn sleeping.
Hannah, Brooke, Ailyn and Sofia are all Courtney's best friends but she and Ailyn are the closest.
-BUG WAKE UP Emily says to her while shaking her.
-MOMMY ITS SIX IN THE MORNING Courtney whines.
-I KNOW THAT Emily tells her.
-MAMA Courtney whines. MOMMY WONT LET ME SLEEP AGAIN she adds making me laugh.
-YEAH BABY SHE WONT LET ME SLEEP EITHER I state. SHE'S QUITE ANNOYING I add while smiling at her.
-HA HA YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY Emily says while playfully rolling her eyes. YOU'LL BOTH BE THANKING ME SOON SO GET UP she says. WE HAVE TO PACK.
-PACK FOR WHERE? Both Courtney and I ask in unison.
-DISNEY WORLD Em tells her with a smirk.
-IS SHE FOR REAL MAMA? Courtney questions me.
-I DON'T KNOW I quip. ARE YOU FOR REAL? I ask my wife.
-WOULD I LIE? she questions placing her hand over her chest pretending to be offended.
-OH MY GOD! Courtney exclaims waking Ailyn up. WAIT WHAT ABOUT AILYN? Our daughter questions us.
-WELL I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH YOUR PARENTS AND THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU COULD COME WITH Emily tells her. I MEAN ONLY IF YOU WANT TO.
-YES! SHE WANTS TO GO Courtney answers for her. THANK YOU MOMS she excitedly says to us.
-GO WAKE YOUR BROTHER AND SISTERS I say while laughing.
Courtney and Ailyn quickly hop out of the bed and run into Corey and Dylan's room.
-DYL WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! Courtney shouts.
-YAYYY! Dylan Yells while jumping in the air on his bed.

-YOU GUYS ARE SILLY Emily says while laughing at them.
-HEY BABY GIRL I say to Corey trying to wake her up.