V.I.P

1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV
"Are you excited for your first party?" I ask my oldest daughter.
"Yeah" Courtney blushes. "We got V.I.P y'know" she adds in as I do her makeup.
"I heard" I answer.
Staring at her in the mirror I can't help but to see myself.
"Mama" Courtney knocks me out of my trance. "What's wrong?" She questions.
"Nothing" I quip with a sigh continuing to help her get ready. "Court you know we don't want you drinking, Right?" I ask her.
"I know" she responds.
"But I was your age and I know that teens don't really give a damn about what their parents tell them not to do" I add in. "So if you do end up having a drink or two I want you to be responsible, don't take a drink from anyone unless you watch them pour it into the cup and you're sure they didn't roofie you" I tell her. "Stay together at all times and please don't get in a car with someone that's been drinking, just call me or mom and we'll come get you" I lastly tell my daughter and niece.
"Hold on, are you encouraging us to get wasted?" Isabella questions while sitting on the bed.
"Shut up Bella" both me and Courtney say at once.
"Sheesh rough crowd" Isabella mumbles.
I swear she's exactly like Hanna.
"I just want you girls to be safe" I tell her hoping and praying that she'll be okay tonight.
"I promise we'll be safer than safe" my daughter tells me. "And hey, if I do drink I'll bring you home a cup" she laughs.
"You're such a nerd" I laugh at her. "Alright let me see your dresses" I exclaim pulling out my phone to take a picture as we stand in Isabella's room.
Hanna made their dresses for this party and let me just say they look amazing.
"How do they look?" Hanna asks from the doorway.
"Gorgeous" I smile staring at the two girls who are almost women now.

"Alright we have to go" Isabella states. "Dad! Lets go!" She shouts out to Caleb since he's driving her.
Courtney's taking her own car.
"Love you mama" Courtney lastly quips kissing my cheek before rushing out.
"Where does the time go?" I rhetorically ask Hanna.
"Away" my best friend states. "The time goes away, like you should so Caleb can get some of my spicy...
"Ahh I'm leaving" I state covering my ears. "I don't wanna know what Caleb's about to get" I add quickly walking out of the house heading back home.
Walking in the house I sit down on the couch in the den to relax only to be met by a pair of hands covering my eyes.
"She'll be fine, Ali" Emily whispers in my ear from behind causing me to place my hand on her face bringing her down into a kiss.
"Where's the kids?" I ask since it's so quiet in the house.
"They went out with your mom and Ted" She informs me.
"Oh" I quip. "I'm so tired" I add closing my eyes.
"Nope, C'mon get up" Emily demands.
"Where are you taking me?" I ask as she pulls me out the door and into the car.
"You'll find out soon" my wife answers with a smirk pulling off.
...
Emily's POV
"You'll find out soon" I smirk getting in the car and driving off.
After driving for a while I finally park the car before walking over to Alison's door helping her out.
"The Brew?" Alison questions wrinkling her brows in confusion.
"No idiot" I laugh turning her around to face the other side of the street.
"The bench where you proposed for the first time" she says in awe. "Why are we here? She asks.
Sitting her down I begin to think about what I'm about to say.
"Ali, I want another baby" I say causing her to turn around and stare at me like I'm crazy.