DISAGREEMENTS Pt 2

Emily's POV
-REALLY HANNA? LOW BLOW I scowl at Hanna before walking into the kitchen to check on Alison.
Now in the kitchen I see Alison eating cookie dough, which is really all she eats when she's sad or has an attitude.
-I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT Alison says with a mouthful of the edible dough.
-YOU BOTH WERE WRONG I state. WHICH MEANS YOU'RE BOTH GONNA APOLOGIZE I add taking Alison's hand in mine and pulling her back into the room with Hanna.
-IM NOT SAYING SORRY Hanna states.
-YEAH WELL I AGREE TO DISAGREE I tell her. WHICH ONE IS GOING FIRST? I ask.
Both Hanna and Alison look at each other before rolling their eyes and crossing their arms.
-SERIOUSLY? I ask. THIS NEEDS TO STOP I add in. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING EXAMPLES BUT INSTEAD YOU'RE ACTING AS IF YOU WERE THE AGES OF THE TWO GIRLS THAT I TOLD TO GO IN THE ROOM BUT THEY'RE SITTING AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS! I yell before hearing Courtney and Isabella run inside the bedroom. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOU BOTH WERE WRONG SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND MAKE UP SO YOU CAN SHUT UP.
After hearing my little speech Alison walks over to Hanna and hugs her.
-IM SORRY she apologizes. MATTER OF FACT? she rhetorically questions. BELLA AND COURTNEY COULD YOU COME BACK DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE?! she shouts up to them.
-YES MAMA? Courtney lowly says with Isabella by her side.
-BELLA Alison starts. HANNA, IM SORRY she says. I KNOW THAT YOU TOOK THAT THE WRONG WAY BUT I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT, BELLA'S MY NIECE AND I LOVE HER  Ali adds. AND YOU'RE MY SISTER AND I WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY HURT YOU, I JUST MEANT THAT IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL SHE'S GONNA MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES WE MADE AND I DON'T WANNA SEE HER GET HURT EITHER she finishes. IM SORRY.
-WELL THAT SOUNDS A LOT BETTER THAN HANNA YOU'RE DAUGHTERS GONNA BE A SLUT JUST LIKE YOU WERE AT HER AGE Hanna tightly purses her lips.
-HAN, THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID Alison starts but Hanna cuts her off.
-YEAH I KNOW she sighs. AND IM SORRY FOR SAYING THAT, I WAS ANGRY AND SAID THE WRONG THING Hanna responds. I LOVE YOU AND COURTNEY AND I WOULDN'T INTENTIONALLY HURT YOU EITHER, Y'NOW UNLESS YOU HIT ANOTHER LOW BLOW THEN IM GONNA HAVE TO HIT LOWER she says laughing.
-I LOVE YOU Alison laughs as they hug.
-LOVE YOU TOO Hanna replies.
-GOOD I quip. NOW THAT, THATS OVER I CAN GET TO YOU TWO I say turning to face Isabella and Courtney. YOU'RE BOTH GROUNDED I smile.
-BUT YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY MOT...
-DON'T WANNA HEAR IT I say cutting Isabella off. YOU'RE BOTH GROUNDED I repeat myself. THREE WEEKS EACH SINCE YOU WANNA DO THINGS YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO HERE AND SINCE YOU WANNA BE A FOLLOWER EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW WE DON'T ALLOW YOU TO WATCH THAT I also add. OKAY! I enthusiastically quip before going upstairs with the kids to check their homework.
...
Courtney's POV
After my aunt Hanna and Isabella leaving mama takes me out back to have a talk.
-COURTNEY I REALLY DON'T WANT YOU TO RUSH THINGS she starts. YOU JUST TURNED FOURTEEN AND EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT YOU'RE GETTING OLDER I WANT YOU TO TAKE YOUR TIME mama also says. I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING IN MY LIFE BUT I DO WISH I COULD'VE DONE THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY AND I WISH MY PARENTS CARED ABOUT ME ENOUGH TO EVEN GIVE ME THIS TALK, I FOUND OUT EVERYTHING ON MY OWN AND IT MAY SEEM LIKE IM BREATHING DOWN YOUR NECK BUT BABY I JUST WANT YOU HEALTHY, SAFE AND ALIVE she adds.
-HEY I hear my mom say walking out in the backyard with us.
-MOMS I..I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING I state.
-WHAT IS IT? they both ask.
-IS IT A LOGICAL EXPLANATION AS TO WHY YOU WANTED TO WATCH THE PORN IN THE FIRST PLACE? mama questions.
-YEAH I answer. KINDA.
-GO AHEAD mom quips.
Taking several deep breaths I decide to come out and tell them.
-HANNAH KISSED ME I state.
-WHAT THE HELL? NO I DIDN'T! I hear my aunt Hanna yell over the phone.
-CRAP my mom hisses. I THOUGHT I HUNG UP ON YOU she adds. NOT YOU HANNA, I'LL CALL YOU LATER.
-OKAY my aunt laughs before hanging up the phone.
After my moms laughing for a while they focus back on me.
-LIKE I WAS SAYING I start. HANNAH KISSED ME AND SHE ALSO SENT ME THESE I say showing them the photos. PLEASE DON'T SAY I TOLD YOU SO I beg them.
-WOW, OKAY I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT mom mumbles. DID YOU..DID YOU LIKE THE KISS?
-I DON'T KNOW I answer. I DON'T THINK SO.
-SO YOU'RE JUST ALLOWING HER TO KISS YOU KNOWING THAT SHE LIKES YOU AND YOU CANT RETURN THOSE FEELINGS? mama questions.
Well now that she's put it like that I feel mean.
Sitting there already feeling conflicted about the situation I start to feel guilty too.
-YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF YOU ACTUALLY CAN RETURN THOSE FEELINGS OR NOT BECAUSE IT CAN EITHER END UP GETTING BAD OR THE SITUATION CAN BECOME GREAT mama says smiling at mom.
-I UNDERSTAND I nod.
-ALRIGHT my mom says. GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK WE HAVE TO GO TO THE GIRLS SWIM MEET she adds.
4 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
-WE CANT TREAT HER LIKE A BABY FOREVER, ALI Emily says as we throw the pillows off of the bed getting ready to get in.
-YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT, EMILY? I sigh going back into the bathroom to brush my teeth.
-I DON'T KNOW, IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT SINCE WE STILL TREAT HER LIKE SHE'S DYLAN AND COREY'S AGE my wife says back.
-SO WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE WE DO? I ask. LET HER WATCH PORN? I sarcastically ask.
-COULD YOU NOT BE A SMART ASS FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES? Emily says looking at me with angry eyes.

-LOOK IM NOT SAYING WE SHOULD ALLOW HER TO TWERK THROUGH TOWN she argues. ALL IM SAYING IS CONSIDER GIVING HER A LITTLE SPACE TO BE A TEENAGER.
-FINE I give in turning around and pecking her on the lips.
-THAT'S IT? Emily questions.
-YEAH I answer. COME TO BED I add causing her to smirk and jump in bed on top of me.
-IM ALL YOURS BABY she says in an old Italian gangster voice.
-YOU NEED HELP I laugh.
-I NEED YOU she responds before kissing me and turning off the lights.

Finally updated 🙄
Alison and Hanna made up ☺️
Emily set them all straight 😂
(No pun intended lol)
Emison ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D