ARRESTED

Alison's POV
-COURTNEY AND LILY DILAURENTIS FIELDS Emily says as we run to the front desk in the hospital.
We got a phone call stating that they were in an accident while the kids were at the dentist.
~Flashback~
-HE'S GONNA POKE MY GUMS Dylan says before closing his mouth tightly.
-DYLAN SHUT UP AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH I tell him as he sits afraid in the dentists chair.
-MOMMY my son calls out to Emily making her laugh and stick her tongue out at him.
-THEY'RE GONNA POKE ALL OF YOU AND MAKE YOU BLEED Emily teases them all.
-NO! Corey and Grace whine.
-EM, SHUT UP I quip as I pick up my ringing phone. HELLO? I ask now on the phone.
-HI MISSES DILAURENTIS FIELDS a woman says. MY NAME IS DIANE AND IM CALLING FROM THE ROSEWOOD FAMILY HOSPITAL, IM CALLING TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE HERE WITH US THEY HAD AN ACCIDENT she adds. IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU AND YOUR WIFE COULD COME...
-SORRY DOC WE GOTTA GO I quip after hanging up on the woman and snatching the kids from the chairs.
-ALI WHERE ARE WE GOING AND WHY ARE WE RUNNING? Emily questions me as we rush out to the car.
-COURTNEY AND LILY HAD AN ACCIDENT AND THEY'RE AT THE HOSPITAL I tell her before we pull off.
~End Of Flashback~
-THEY SHOULD BE IN ROOM...
MAMA! I hear Lily call out once she sees me.
-OH MY GOSH, LILY I sigh in relief.
-MAMA I GOT STITCHES she happily says while eating her sprinkled frozen yogurt.
-I SEE I say examining the stitches on her forehead. WHAT HAPPENED? I ask. WAIT WHERE'S COURTNEY? I ask.
-WHERE'S OUR OTHER DAUGHTER? Emily questions the woman at the front desk. SHE'S ABOUT YE HIGH AND LOOKS LIKE AN EXACT REPLICA OF HER MOM she adds while pointing at me.
-OH the lady sighs. THE HOSPITAL HAS HER IN A HOLDING CELL DOWNSTAIRS she informs us.
-HOLDING CELL FOR WHAT?! we both snap.
-IM SORRY, IM NOT AUTHORIZED TO GIVE OUT THAT KIND OF INFORMATION she tells us with an apologetic look on her face.
-LADY I WILL PERSONALLY HOP OVER THIS DESK AND BEAT THE LIVING SH...
-OKAY ALI Emily says grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs with the kids.
Courtney's POV
-CAN I HAVE A CLEAN MATRESS? I ask the guards as they lock me inside the cell with four other women.
-SIT DOWN BARBIE the female guard laughs before walking away.
-BUT IT COULD HAVE BEDBUGS! I shout back at them.
Realizing that they probably won't come back I stand in the corner with my hands folded.
-HEY PRETTY GIRL one woman says touching my hair causing me to run to the other corner of the cell. WHY YOU RUNNING FROM ME? she asks with a smirk on her face.
-IM FINE OVER HERE I say with a nervous giggle.
-MAYBE YOU CAN KEEP ME COMPANY the woman says while rubbing on herself.
-IM ONLY FOURTEEN I quip while running to another corner. IM NOT GAY AND I WILL HAVE MY AUNT SUE YOU IF YOU TOUCH ME I tell her making her sit down.
-DILAURENTIS FIELDS! A guard calls out making me quickly look up to see my moms.
-MAMA, MOM THANK GOD I happily say rushing over to them as they hug me.
-SHE'S NOT GAY BUT HER MOMS ARE I hear one woman in the cell laugh causing my mom to flip them the bird.
-ARE YOU OKAY? my mom asks. DID THEY TOUCH YOU?
-NO I shake my head.
-COURTNEY WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING DRIVING THE CAR?! mama yells at me. YOU BOTH COULD'VE BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT! she adds.
-I KNOW AND IM SORRY I cry. BUT..BUT LILY FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AT HOME AND HIT HER HEAD AND I..I...I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO SO I TOOK THE CAR AND THE POLICE WERE CHASING ME BUT I DIDN'T WANNA ST..STOP UNTIL I KNEW SHE WAS OKAY AND IM SORRY I sob.
-WERE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO HER? mom questions me.
-YEAH BUT I WAS HELPING MAX STUDY I confess. I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WENT UPSTAIRS I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN THE KITCHEN EATING HER FOOD I add.
-WHO THE HELL IS MAX? both my moms ask at once.
-HE'S THE BOY NEXT DOOR THAT IM TUTORING I tell them. I SWEAR NOTHING HAPPENED WE WERE JUST STUDYING.
-ITS TRUE Lily states. HE'S BENTLEY'S FRIEND AND COCO HELPED HIM STUDY she says.
-LILY I breathe out giving her a hug. YOU'RE OKAY I say kissing her head.
-YEAH AND I GOT STITCHES she exclaims flashing me her toothless smile.
-NO FAIR WHY DOES LILY GET STITCHES? Grace pouts.
-DO YOU WANT ME TO BEAT YOUR BUTT AND GIVE YOU STITCHES? mom questions her with a smirk making her rapidly shake her head no.
-WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS AT HOME mama says. LETS GO she adds.
-COCO YOU'RE LIKE SUPERWOMAN Corey laughs at me.
-ONLY FOR YOU GUYS I AM I tell my little brother and sisters.

Courtney in jail 😂
Alison and Emily are funny moms ❤️
Lily's okay 👌
DiLaurentis-Fields Family 💞
Enjoy 😊
-D