WE'LL BE FRIENDS FOREVER

A/N: Before I start, someone told me that they think this story is more so about Hannah than Emison and the kids (and that's fine I love hearing your opinions) but all I can say is that everything I write is for a reason, so if you don't understand yet you will soon. VERY SOON. Btw there's gonna be a shift soon, now that Emison's other kids are getting older you'll be seeing more of their stories as well as Courtney's and Emison's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE SAME NIGHT
Hannah's POV

"Are your parents home?" Em questions me as I sit in the back seat as Alison drives.

"Yeah" but there's no point of me going there; they don't want anything to do with me" I dryly answer her question.
"They disowned me a while ago after they found out that I was gay" I confess making both of them turn around to look at me.

"Okay, so where are all of your things?" Alison questions next.

"They took everything that they bought but what I have left is at Ethan's place" I tell them. "I'll go get my things tomor...

"What's the address?" The older Courtney asks cutting me off.

After telling her the apartment address we arrive to the building no later than ten minutes.

"If you need anything im standing right outside the door" Alison tells me as I use my keys to walk inside seeing Ethan sitting on the couch.

"Hannah" Ethan says getting up to walk over to me. "Baby I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" he adds cupping my face and pecking my lips a few times. "I'm sorry baby" he apologizes once again. "I want you and this little piece of us around for the rest of my life; I love you" he says kissing me but I don't kiss back. "I love you kid, say it back" Ethan cries caressing the side of my face making me gently pull away.

"Its over Ethan" I lowly state making him put his beer bottle down.

"What'd you say?" He questions even though I'm pretty sure he heard me the first time.

"I said its over Ethan, I'm leaving; I just came to get my stuff" inform him causing him to slowly walk towards me as I back up towards the wall.

"Did you honestly think that I was just gonna let you strut in here and take your stuff?" My new ex lowly asks in an intimidating manner. "You're not going anywhere" he says. "What do I have to do to make you believe that I love you; you're all mines Hannah" Ethan seductively coos kissing my neck and running his hands up my shirt to caress my breast.

Feeling sore from the tenderness of my boobs I lightly push him off of me.

"You don't love me" I speak up. "And as of today I'm not yours anymore" I finally grow the balls to say.

Pushing me to the wall by my shoulders Ethan zippers up his pants while mumbling something.

Deciding that I should probably hurry I go into the bedroom to pack all of my things.

Finished with packing I grab my bags before walking back into the living room seeing Ethan standing in front of the door as if he's not gonna let me go.

"You wanna go?" He glumly questions turning around to face me and give me a creepy look.