BITCHIN' BLONDES

3 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
-HI MAMA Corey says lying in the bed next to me as I open my eyes.
-HEY BABY I say back to my daughter. WHERE'S EVERYONE AT? I ask since it's super quiet in the house.
-MOMMY SAID THAT AUNTIE JADE COULD TAKE COURTNEY OUT AND MOMMY TOOK DYLAN, THE TWINS AND MIA TO THE PARK she informs me.
-WHY AREN'T YOU THERE WITH THEM? I ask her moving her wild hair from her face.
-BECAUSE I SAID THAT I WANTED TO WAIT FOR YOU Corey states. MOMMY SAID TO GET DRESSED AND MEET THEM THERE she adds.
-I GUESS I SHOULD BE GETTING UP NOW HUH? I ask.
-YUP my daughter quips.
-LETS GO I say pinching her thigh making her laugh.
After getting washed and dressed I sit in Corey's and Dylan's room doing her hair.
-OUCH Corey whines and winces in pain as I comb through her hair. OUCH MAMA.
-YOU'RE ALMOST DONE I tell her. JUST THIS LAST PART I add turning her around to the mirror. PRETTY DARN GORGEOUS RIGHT? I ask.
-I LOOK LIKE A LION she laughs at her curly wild hair.

-THE CUTEST LION IN THE JUNGLE I joke back. C'MON I tell her.
Once we're at the park we exit the car and make our way up the trail seeing Emily playing with Dylan, and the girls.
-HEY YOU Emily says kicking Dylan the soccer ball and running over to me.
-HEY I smile leaning in to kiss her as she pulls me into her sweaty body.
-MMM she lowly moans as I suck her top lip into my mouth.

-I MISSED YOU WHEN I WOKE UP I tell her now that we're finally apart

-DID YOU? my wife questions me while smiling.
-YEAH I answer.
-I MISSED YOU TOO Emily responds draping her arm over my shoulder and walking me over towards the kids.
__________________________
2 HOURS LATER
Courtney's POV
Standing outside of Skyzone the indoor trampoline park me and Jade wait for the girls.
-THERE THEY ARE Jade says nodding in the direction of the girls walking over to us.
-HEY! I shout waving them over.
While waiting in line to pay for tickets Jade notices the look Hannah gives me.
-ARE YOU TWO A THING? she curiously questions.
-WHO? ME AND HANNAH? I ask. NO I add shaking my head.
-I WONT TELL IF YOU AREN'T OUT YET Jade also says. BUT YOU SHOULD TELL ON YOUR OWN she adds.
-SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND I announce. THAT'S IT.
-YOUR BEST FRIEND TOTALLY HAS A THING FOR YOU my new aunt laughs. LOOK AT HOW SHE KEEPS STARING AT YOU.
Looking over at Hannah I see her just staring at me as if her life depended on it.

-NO SHE DOESN'T I disagree even though I know it's true.
-SHE WANTS TO KISS YOU Jade playfully sings making me blush.
Hannah and I are still as close as before but since I started hanging out with Max more she stopped flirting with me.
Now inside we all sit at the table awaiting the trampoline limit to go down so we can have our turn to jump.
-YOUR HAIR LOOKS REALLY NICE THAT WAY AMY Ailyn says to Amy.
-THANKS Amy gushes. COURTNEY AND I DID EACH OTHERS HAIR AND MAKEUP she adds.
-JUST BECAUSE COURTNEY GAVE YOU A MAKEOVER DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING Sofia mutters. YOU'RE STILL THE UGLY DUCKLING TO ME she laughs causing Brooke to laugh as well.
-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I snap at her after seeing Amy's smile turn into a frown. LEAVE HER ALONE I hiss at her.
-YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT Isabella adds.
-WHAT? Sofia laughs. IM JUST SAYING THAT SHE'S UGLY, ALL OF US HERE KNOWS IT AND SO DOES SHE.
-SHUT UP SOFIA Amy finally speaks up.
-WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME SLUT? Sofia questions standing up and getting in her face.
Getting quite tired of her Jade stands up for Amy.
-SHE SAID SHUT UP Jade says now in Sofia's face. TAKE HER ADVICE AND DO IT OR YOU'LL REGRET IT.
-WHO ARE YOU AGAIN? My friend questions my aunt.
-YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE Jade responds. NOW ARE YOU SURE WANNA PLAY WHO'S THE BIGGER BITCH BITCH WITH ME? she questions. BECAUSE IM POSITIVE THAT I WILL BEAT YOU AT IT she spits shutting Sofia right up. LIKE SHE SAID BEFORE SHUT UP AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN Jade says sitting back down to sip her lemonade. AND GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF HER ASS, ITS NOT CUTE she lastly says to Brooke.
-SOMEBODY FINALLY SHUT YOU UP  Hannah chuckles while applauding Jade.
After the long and awkward wait we all get our turn to jump on the trampolines.
...
Emily's POV
-MOMMY WHY DO YOU AND MAMA KISS GIRLS? Lily questions me making Grace laugh as we lie on the picnic blanket outside in the playground.

Emily's POV -MOMMY WHY DO YOU AND MAMA KISS GIRLS? Lily questions me making Grace laugh as we lie on the picnic blanket outside in the playground

-WE'LL DISCUSS IT LATER ON I tell them.
-LATER ON WHEN? Grace asks.
-WHEN YOU BECOME THE BEST SWIMMERS IN THE WORLD I add walking over to Alison who has Mia in her arms sleeping.
-SHE FELL ASLEEP ON THE SWING Ali informs me as I lie her niece down with her babydoll.

Just as I do that I see Courtney and Jade walking over to us.
-HEY BUG I say to my daughter. HEY JADE I add in.
-HEY MOMS Courtney replies giving us both hugs before hugging her younger siblings.
-IS SHE SLEEPING? Jade questions Alison.
-YUP Alison answers. SHE'S OUT COLD.
-THANK YOU GUYS FOR WATCHING HER my new sister in law thanks us.
-NO PROBLEM I shrug. HOW WAS THIS ONE TODAY? I ask pointing to Courtney.
-SHE WAS AWESOME Jade tells us. SHE HAS A LITTLE CUNT AS A BEST FRIEND BUT I THINK I LIKE HAVING A SISTER NIECE she jokes again.
-AND I LIKE HAVING A SISTER AUNT Courtney laughs making all of us to laugh.
Once we all get back to the house Jade and Courtney try to prepare dinner while me and Alison waits on the couch with the kids.
-WE HAVE ONE HELL OF A FAMILY Alison says to me.
-I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD I respond bringing her in for a sweet kiss.

Emison are amazing moms 💞
Emison ❤️
Bitchy Jade 🔥
DiLaurentis-Fields Family 💝😂
Enjoy 😊
-D