BECAUSE OF YOU

In the hospital on a Wednesday night Ailyn, Bentley, Mechelle, Sofia, Brooke, Isabella and Courtney all stood around Hannah's hospital bed looking down at her as her eyes gathered up what seemed like all of her tears allowing them to drench her tanned rosy cheeks.

"Can I get you anything?" Ailyn asked first not knowing what else to do in the situation.

Hannah didn't reply, all she did was lie there staring at the blank white wall in front of her. That's all she's been doing for the past twenty minutes.

"Guys can I talk to her alone for a second?" Courtney asked their friends.

All exiting the room the group went out into the hall while Courtney stayed with Hannah.

"Hannah" she said Hannah's name and grabbed onto her hand gaining all of her attention.

"Maybe this was gods way of telling me that I wasn't ready to be a mother" the older girl by a few months weeped out the words to her best friend

"No, Hannah don't say that" Courtney tried to stop her. "You would've been a wonderful mom and you still will be one day" she told her for comfort making Hannah finally meet her chestnut brown eyes with hers. "What?" She asked confused as to what she was staring at.

"You can say I told you so" Hannah lowly spoke up. "I shouldn't have gone with him again" she repeated the same thing Courtney said to her more than a thousand times. "Things would've been so different if I was with you" the young girl lastly sobbed out clutching onto her stomach in pain.

"What's wrong?" Courtney asked looking down at Hannah's discomfort.

"I don't know, get the doctor" she demanded through her tears.

*****
"I should've told her" Alison cried out as her cousin laid her head on her shoulder for moral support.

"Sometimes I think that we made it this far for a reason and now its time for us to go our separate ways" She told Spencer while trying to stop her tears

"Ali, no" Spencer spoke up now sitting up to let out a sigh. "Look it's no secret that I didn't exactly support you and Emily being together at first" she started. "But over the years I've seen up close how the two of you have changed each other; for the good" the brunette mentioned to the blonde. "You have six incredibly beautiful smart and talented kids and I've seen you make it through way harder things" Spencer noted. "Trust me you'll make it through this" The slightly taller but slimmer girl told her blood. "go talk to her" she pushed Alison some in the direction of her wife.