WILD NIGHTS Pt. 3

"Ali" Emily says pushing Talia off of her after seeing her wife walking over to her. "It's not what it...

Not being able to finish her sentence the Brunette freezes once she witnesses Alison draw her hand back connecting it with Talia's face.

"I told you to stay away from my...

Doing the exact same thing as the blonde Talia draws her hand back as well punching Alison in response.

Quickly pulling Alison away before she attacks the girl Emily stands in between the two.

"Look I don't know what you're problem is but in case you didn't understand it the first time" Emily starts. "I'm happily married with a family that I love dearly so stay away from me because I don't want you nor do I like you" she explains before grabbing onto Alison's arm. "Oh yeah" Emily quips stopping to turn around to Talia once more throwing a punch at her face making her fall to the floor. "That's for hitting my wife" the Brunette lastly says to Talia before walking off with Alison.

...

With nothing but a thin denim jacket on Courtney walks along the sidewalks of Rosewood alone.

It was raining but she didn't care.

To be completely honest taking long walks in the rain was one of Courtney's favorite parts about being sad.

To her rainy days are the best, she loved them.

She loves walking in the rain, not only because it's relaxing but because no one can tell that she's crying.

Going into high school Courtney knew that there would be hard times.

She just didn't know that they would be this hard and right about now the younger blonde really needed her grandmother.

Jessica and Courtney have always had a great relationship but truth be told Courtney always got along with Pam a little more than Alison's mom.

When Courtney didn't want to talk to her moms or whenever she was having actual issues Pam always knew what to say.

She loved that about her grandmother.

Walking around the curved pavement Courtney comes to a stop once she notices a bunch of kids from her school at a party.

Thinking back to earlier today in the locker room she then remembers that one of the girls in her dance class was throwing a party tonight.

Walking inside Courtney then spots Ailyn, Sofia, Brooke and Isabella sitting in a circle as a couple of people play a game of Truth or Dare.

"COURT!" Ailyn calls out spotting the blonde first.

Looking over to the crowd her best friends start to wave her over.

"Hey" the blonde dryly says.

"We didn't know if you were coming or not" Brooke states.

"Yeah but we're glad you came" Isabella adds into the conversation causing Courtney to turn her head to look at her.

"Are you?" Courtney sarcastically questions her cousin with an eye roll.

"C'mon Courtney are you really gonna stay mad at me?" Hanna's daughter replies.

"Are we playing the game or not?" Courtney questions Todd Matthews who's in charge of games at each party while ignoring her cousin.