FAMILY TIME

Courtney's POV
-HEY, SLEEPY HEAD Mama says to me while moving my hair out of my face.
-HEY MAMA I say giving her a half smile.
She looks me in the eyes and places a kiss on my head.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO STRESS ABOUT IT COURT mama says. IM FINE AND SO ARE YOU she adds referring to what she told me last night after mom and I came from the police station.
~Flashback~
-YOU KNOW WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE, JUST A YEAR OLDER MY DAD STARTED MOLESTING ME Mama tells me. AFTER A WHILE IT TURNED INTO SEX she adds.
-YOUR DAD RAPED YOU? I ask, disgusted at the thought.
-ALI, YOU DON'T HAVE TO mom says to mama.
-I NEED TO TELL HER, EM she says.
-TELL ME WHAT? I question.
-THE SAME THING THAT ALMOST HAPPENED TO YOU TONIGHT, HAPPENED TO ME mama says trying to hold back her tears but I can hear it in her voice. WITH YOU IT WAS AN OLDER GUY BUT WITH ME IT WAS MY DAD she adds. GRANDMA WAS ALWAYS DRUNK SO SHE DIDN'T NOTICE BUT WHEN I GOT PREGNANT I COULDN'T HIDE IT ANYMORE.
-WE HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER OR SISTER? I ask. WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT, WHERE ARE THEY?
-BUG JUST LISTEN mom glumly says.
I look back at mama and wait for her to continue.
-I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOU COURTNEY she informs me.
-COURTNEY SAY SOMETHING PLEASE mom begs me after me sitting there in shock for the last five minutes.
-SO IM YOUR SISTER? I confusingly ask her.
-NO, YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER mama says.
-BUT WE HAVE THE SAME DAD I state while still in shock.
-YEAH BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING BUG Mom says to me.
-THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN EVERYDAY AND AS MUCH AS ME AND MOM TRY AND PROTECT YOU ALL mama starts. THERE ARE GONNA BE TIMES WHEN WE'RE NOT AROUND, LIKE WHEN YOU AND THE GIRLS GO OUT TO THE MOVIES.
-MAMA AND I JUST WANT YOU TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE IF SOMETHING WAS TO HAPPEN TO YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'D DO, OKAY? mom questions.
-OKAY I say nodding my head and going upstairs to my room.
~End Of Flashback~
-I HATE HIM I say starting to cry. I HATE WHAT HE DID TO YOU.
-DON'T CRY she says as I lie my head on her chest. YES WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG BUT I GOT A BEAUTIFUL, SMART AND TALENTED BABY GIRL OUT OF IT AND I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD mama adds lifting my head to wipe my tears.
-IM NOT A BABY I whimper making her chuckle.
-YOU'RE MY BABY mama says squeezing my cheeks and kissing the bridge of my nose.
-CAN THE GIRLS COME OVER? I ask once I'm done crying.
-NOPE mama quips. FAMILY NIGHT TONIGHT, GET DRESSED she adds while walking out of my room.
Emily's POV
As I stand in the room after my shower I begin to lather myself with lotion.
-I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU Alison says stuffing something in my bra while using her other hand to go into my panties and slowly glide her middle finger up and down my slit.
-MM SHIT I mumble as I arch my back to feel more.
-YOU LIKE THAT? Alison whispers in my ear before licking it.
-MHM I hum as I close my eyes waiting for more.
Alison then removes her hand and brings her finger up to her mouth, sucking on it and releasing it with a pop.
-YOU TASTE she says biting down on her lip. SO FUCKING GOOD Alison whispers before turning around.
-YOU BASTARD I gasp, giving her a shove and making her laugh. C'MON FINISH I beg. YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS.
-FAMILY TIME Alison calls out. BE DRESSED IN TWENTY.
-UGHHH I frustratingly groan.
While getting dressed I look down at my bra and pull out whatever it is she stuffed in there.
Now looking at it I see a wad of money with a note connected.
For the necklace. It reads.
I smile to myself before walking out of our room and into Dylan and Corey's room.
-GET YOUR BUTTS UP I say lightly tapping their bums.
While pulling the curtains open I see Dylan's eye peek open.
-ARE YOU FAKE SLEEPING? I ask my son.
A smile starts to form on his face but he tries to hide it.
-YOU ARE FAKE SLEEPING I exclaim, jumping next to him and tickling him all over.
-OKAY..OKAY! Dylan screams through his laughs. MOMMY IM UP! he says trying to catch his breath once I stop.
-UP, NOW I say kissing his head and getting up. COREY I say climbing in bed next to her.
-WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED? Corey questions once she opens her eyes.
-THE SAME REASON YOU WERE IN MAMA'S STOMACH FOR ALMOST TEN MONTHS I reply giving a tap to the tip of her nose.
-WHY IS THAT? she asks while rubbing her eyes.
-I DON'T KNOW I JUST WANTED TO SAY IT I quip. GET UP WE'RE HAVING FAMILY NIGHT I say rushing out of the room to go get Grace and Lily.
Walking in there I already see Alison laying on the bed with them.
They may fight a lot but they love each other.
Why else would they wanna share the same bed.
I understand wanting to share the same room, but the same bed?
You couldn't pay me to do that if I had a twin.
-CAN YOU GIVE US A HINT? Lily asks Ali as I stand at the door listening.
-LETS SEE Alison says rubbing her chin like she's thinking hard. IT INVOLVES ICE she tells them.
-MAMA ITS WINTER EVERYTHING INVOLVES ICE RIGHT NOW Grace says making me laugh.
They all turn around to see me standing there.
-MOMMY CAN YOU GIVE US A HINT? They say at the same time.
This twin stuff is so creepy.
I smile and put my arms out to the side while pretending I'm skating.
-ICE SKATING! Lily shouts. GRACE WE'RE GOING ICE SKATING!
-YAYYY! They both squeal.
-OKAY! Alison shouts over them. ENOUGH SCREAMING, BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND GET READY she adds as I lay their clothes out for the day.
...
4 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
-CAN I TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU GUYS FOR MY PROJECT? Courtney questions me and Emily.
-SURE BABY I say while still watching to make sure the kids are okay.
-ALRIGHT, GET TOGETHER Courtney tells us.
We do as she tells us and she snaps the picture.