FUNDRAISING

2 DAYS LATER
Hannah's POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" Ethan sings waking me up. "Happy birthday dear Hanny..happy birthday to you" my boyfriend sings as I sit up in the bed seeing a candlelit blueberry muffin in his hands.

A month back I moved into Ethan's apartment.

It's still in Rosewood but I kinda had no where else to go.

I was gonna wait until I graduated high school to tell my parents that I'm bisexual but someone sent them a picture of me and Hayley kissing along with the missing pages from Courtney's diary.

When they found out they didn't say anything to me for a week.

Then one day I came home and my things were scattered on the lawn and the locks were changed.

I already knew Ethan so I asked if I could crash at his place.

He said yes and then our relationship developed.

"Thank you" I mumble.

"Go ahead, make a wish" Ethan tells me.

Looking up at him he nods his head making me close my eyes tightly.

Finally done thinking of my wish I open my eyes again to blow out the candle.

"You're so beautiful" Ethan compliments me making me smile. "What'd you wish for?" He questions sitting on the side of the bed with a smile.

If anyone was ever wondering if there was a real life good guy doll; it's him.

He smiles and does sweet things one minute and then he's chucky the next.

"Nothing" I answer. "It's stupid" I tell him.

Still sitting in front of me Ethan scoots a little closer.

"I'm sorry" Ethan apologizes while looking at the bruise around my eye. "Hannah I'm so sorry" my boyfriend says again. "It was an accident, I'd never intentionally hurt you" he adds gently sweeping my hair behind my ear while placing his hand on the side of my face. "I love you" he tells me causing my head to snap back up giving him my undivided attention.

"What?" I ask being as though no ones ever said those words to me.

At least not in that way.

"I love you" he repeats himself. "And I'm sorry about that night, I just get a little territorial over you sometimes" he adds referring to the night he hit me.

Lying in bed with my earphones in I listen to my recording of Golden Slumbers on repeat.

It's a little weird but some nights I find that I can't sleep without it.

"Can you turn that bullshit off?" Ethan questions but I  continue to listen. "Hannah" my boyfriend calls me. "It's three in the fucking morning and I have work" he adds. "Turn it off" the brown haired boy says again.

Still with my back turned to him I hit the volume button on the side of my phone turning it down some.

Closing my eyes again I feel Ethan snatch my earbuds along with my phone.

"I said turn it off" he grits throwing my phone at the wall shattering it.

Shocked by his actions I push him off of the bed before standing up.