PLANNING

THE NEXT DAY

Hannah's POV

Up early on a Monday morning I get up as the muffled sounds of Nathan's cries sound from the other room.

Late last night i packed a few things along with Ailyn, Sofia, Brooke, and Isabella so that we could all come over and see baby Nathan.

Being as though it was already late before we got to the house each of us figured that we would just spend the night.

Staying over the weekend was the original plan but after that fight last night im not so sure if i want to stay.

Putting on my clothes, yawning and stretching all at the same time I grab my bag while carefully stepping over the girls lying on the floor asleep before quietly walking into Nathan's room.

Now stopping at the baby's crib I lift him up into my arms before lying him down on his changing table to change his diaper.

After getting him cleaned up i decide to feed him with some of Emily's pumped milk in the fridge since I didn't want to wake them.

From what i heard they were up all night trying to get him to sleep.

Finally done with feeding the small baby I cradle him in my arms while staring down at him and allowing him to go to sleep.

"beautiful boy" i whisper gently placing a kiss on his red cheek putting him down in his crib before leaving out of the house seeing reddish blonde long haired boy sitting on his car waiting for me.

"Sup girl" Mechelle smiles taking my bag and tossing it in his truck before walking around to my door to open it for me. "Ready to go?" he asks now in the drivers seat.

Nodding my head he starts the ignition and pulls off away from the DiLaurentis-Fields household.

"Hey, uh..where are we going?" he questions now that we're entering the four story glass windowed building. "Wait" Mechelle stops once we walk into the class. "You brought me to a lamaze class?" the taller boy asks in shock.

"Yeah" i laugh after seeing his facial expression. "it'll be fun" I quip as he helps me sit down sitting down directly behind me while the woman starts the session.

[...]

"Deep breaths in" the woman says while we all practice our breathing for when we give birth. "Now slowly exhale" her soothing voice tells us making Mechelle inhale and exhale behind me causing me to elbow him in the stomach.

"Not you idiot" i hiss hearing everyone around us laughing at him.

"That's okay, daddy's can breathe too" my instructor Alana smiles.

"Oh he's not the...

"I'm not the...

Cutting us both off Alana nods her head in an understanding manner right before ending the class.