TIME TO OURSELVES

2 YEARS LATER
Alison's POV
As the sun trails across the sky peeking in through the windows I snuggle close to Emily.
I love everything about this woman but I love sleeping with her the most.
Every night she sleeps close to me and wraps her arm around me just so she can know that I'm safe.
We recently got into a fight about something stupid but even then she still did it while we were sleeping.
Slipping under the covers closer to her warm body I gently awaken Emily with soft kisses.
Causing her to stir I place my hands on her back caressing her slightly broad shoulders.
-GOOD MORNING BABY I whisper into her ear after nibbling it with my moist lips.
-GOOD MORNING Emily says back turning her body around to face me, pecking my lips. ARE THE KIDS UP AND DRESSED? she questions me.
-THEY ALL LEFT A WHILE AGO I answer. COURTNEY TOOK THE CAR TO SCHOOL AND DROPPED THEM OFF I add. BUT HOW'S MY BABY THIS MORNING? I ask staring into her chocolate brown eyes.
-I GET TO WAKE UP NEXT TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD Emily starts. IM GREAT.
-WELL SINCE YOU'RE GREAT LET ME GIVE YOU A PROPER GOOD MORNING I say to my wife sliding my hand underneath the covers cupping her center, gently rubbing around the fabric covering her wetlands.
Now on top of her I kiss on her neck while placing my hand inside of her panties playing with her sensitive bud.
-HOW DOES THAT FEEL? I ask Emily.
-THAT FEELS AMAZING Emily quietly moans. KEEP GOING.
Feeling her squirm and move her hips with the rhythm of my hand I slowly trace my fingertips up and down her slit.
-I LOVE WAKING YOU UP LIKE THIS I whisper while watching her face expressions as I flick at her clit.
With her eyes closed and her lips slighted parted Emily doesn't verbally respond but I can tell that she's loving every second of this "good morning".
Yearning to taste her I slide down her body giving my hand a rest replacing it with my mouth.
After pulling Emily's panties all the way off and tossing them across the room I start to nibble and lick at her overly moist core.
-MHMMMM Emily responds with moans, wrapping her legs around my shoulders slowly bucking her hips onto my face.
As she moans in pleasure I use my two fingers to guide in and out of her tight vagina.
-ALI Emily breathes out. ALI she moans. IM CU....AHHHHHH! she loudly cries as her juices spew out onto my hand.
-I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH I say coming up and passionately kissing her lips.
While we kiss I bring my hand up in between the both of our mouths allowing us to lick them clean of her sweet secretions.
-WE DEFINITELY NEEDED THAT TIME TO OURSELVES my wife says finally coming down from her high. I LOVE YOU TOO she returns the gesture with another kiss before snuggling close to me again allowing me to take in her sweet aroma.
__________________________
2 HOURS LATER
Courtney's POV
-SPLIT UP INTO GROUPS TO PUT THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON YOUR PROJECTS my lab teacher Mr. Collins tells the class. AND PLEASE SIT WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW WONT PLAY AROUND SO YOU CAN GET YOUR WORK DONE he adds.
As the entire class stands up to get into groups my next door neighbor Amy walks over to me.
-HEY COURTNEY Amy says with a smile.
-HEY AMS I reply using the nickname I gave her in fifth grade.
-DO YOU WANNA WORK TOGETHER? She questions.
While talking to Amy I see Max waving me over from the other side of the room.
-WHAT DID YOU SAY? I ask while still smiling at Max.
-I ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO WORK TOGETHER ON THE PROJECT Amy repeats herself.
-OH I ALREADY HAVE A PARTNER I inform her. SORRY AMS I apologize.
-OH Amy glumly says. IT..ITS OKAY she responds walking away.
After walking away as well I sit down next to Max and his friends.
-COURTNEY FIELDS Max smiles.
-MAX LOPEZ I smile back. AND ITS DILAURENTIS FIELDS I correct him.
-OOPS, SORRY COURTNEY DILAURENTIS FIELDS he laughs.
-SHUT UP AND LETS DO THIS I say.
-WE CAN DEFINITELY DO THIS Max jokes causing me to blush.
-YOU'RE GROSS I say playfully hitting his arm.
-COURTNEY AND MAX GET TO WORK the teacher tells us.
Listening to his directions and logging onto the computer I start to laugh at a picture Amy sent from across the room.

(Amy was in the last chapter of "Lets Forget The Past". She's also the crazy duck girl Mandy from Icarly lol)
-EWW WHY DO YOU HANG OUT WITH HER? Max's friend Julia questions causing Max to laugh uncontrollably.
-SHE'S MY NEIGHBOR AND MY FRIEND I tell Julia. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER THATS ON YOU BUT I DO I snap.
-WOAH COURT DON'T BITE HER HEAD OFF Max laughs. ALL WE'RE SAYING IS THE GIRL IS SUPER WEIRD he adds.
Not responding to his comments I look over at Amy who's now sitting with her head down in her arms sniffling and crying.
-LETS TAKE A PICTURE FIRST Max says. I WANNA PUT IT ON MY WALL SO I CAN SHOW OFF TO MY FRIENDS HOW GORGEOUS MY BEST FRIEND IS he says nudging my arm.
-OKAY I say with a smile once he knocks me out of my trance.
I lie my head on his shoulder as he makes a silly face, snapping the picture.

After that I look back over at Amy sitting alone before getting back to work

...
AFTER SCHOOL
Emily's POV
-BUG, GO GRAB OUR SEATS I tell our oldest daughter as we help Grace and Lily exit the car.
-MOMMY DO YOU THINK WE'LL BE AS GOOD AS YOU? Grace questions me as we walk into their swim meet.
-I THINK THAT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO I tell them both.
-MOMMY THATS NOT WHAT WE ASKED Lily says taking her thumb from her mouth.
-HA Alison laughs at Lily. SHE'S ONTO YOU FIELDS she jokes.
-YEAH BABY I THINK THAT YOU'LL BE BETTER THAN ME I tell the twins.
As we walk into the schools pool room Lily and Grace runs over to their coach as the rest of us wait.
-THANKS FOR MY GIFT THIS MORNING I whisper to Ali placing a kiss on her lips.
-WHAT GIFT? Dylan questions us.
-DID WE GET A GIFT TOO? Corey asks right after him.
-I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU WANT THE GIFT THEY'RE REFERRING TO Courtney mumbles causing Alison to nudge her giving her a "Shut the hell up" face.
-WHAT WAS THE GIFT? Dylan also questions.
-SPICY TUNA I tell him.
-EWWW I HATE TUNA they both say in unison.
-I LOVE IT I say to them while eyeing Alison up and down.
Once the horn signals we all get quiet as the girls get ready to swim.

Emison smut 🔥😏
Poor Amy 😰
Amy's the new Mona 😞
Courtney and Max? 🤔
Grace & Lily swim like Emily 🏊‍♀️
Dyl, Courtney and Corey 😂
Enjoy 😊
-D
Courtney(Age 15 going on 16) Corey(Age 10) Dylan(Age 10) Grace(Age 8) Lily(Age 8)