EARLY MORNING BREAKFAST

1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV

"Each year Rosewood hosts a charity based fundraiser" Our old teacher and now Faculty member May says now that all of the teachers are in the lounge. "As Chairman or should I say chairwoman of the English department Alison will do the the open mic night along with Ezra and Brian" May states making me look over at my wife taking down notes for the fundraiser.

 "As Chairman or should I say chairwoman of the English department Alison will do the the open mic night along with Ezra and Brian" May states making me look over at my wife taking down notes for the fundraiser

Still looking at her I bite down on my lip as I think back on this morning.

"Fixing me breakfast?" I ask stopping in the doorway and leaning against it now that I see Alison in the kitchen with nothing but my oversized 23 sweatshirt on and a coffee mug in her hands.

"It's already done" Alison responds turning around to face me. "It's in the microwave" she adds. "How did you sleep last night?" she questions.

"Horribly" I admit while getting my plate out of the microwave. "I swear I can feel this kid moving around already" I tell her. "I ran to the bathroom at least three times this morning" I state. "Where are the kids?" I ask looking around after hearing how quiet it is.

"Courtney offered to take them to school" My wife declares. "We don't have to be into work until eleven so I let her" she also states.

"So no ones here besides us?" I ask just for confirmation.

"Yup" Alison quips while going over her lesson plan for her students.

Getting an idea I walk over to the island to sit down next to her.

"What are you doing?" The blonde asks with a smirk on her face as I trace my fingers up her bare legs.

"Nothing" I answer. "How's your morning going so far?" I ask trying to make small talk.

"I'm a little cranky because I didn't get much sleep last night from all of your tossing and turning" she tells me. "I also have to be at school all day teaching horny teen boys and bitchy teen girls so my mornings going just fine" Alison sarcastically says with a smile.