ARGUMENTS

1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV
-YEAH MOM I sigh out over the phone. NO, WE'RE NOT GONNA BABYSIT YOUR PET MONKEY I tell her. WE HAVE FIVE OF OUR OWN MONKEYS AROUND HERE I add. WHY DON'T YOU FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO LIKE GO ON A DATE WITH YOUR HUSBAND I suggest.
A while ago mom started dating Pastor Ted but now he and her are married.
-MAMA WHERE ARE MY DANCE SHOES? Courtney questions looking for her ballet slippers.
-IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM I tell her. I WASHED THEM THEY WERE FILTHY I add.
-ALRIGHT THANKS my oldest child thanks me. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I HAVE REHEARSALS AFTER SCHOOL SO I CANT PICK THEM UP TODAY she tells me referring to the kids.
-I REMEMBER I say. NO MOM I WAS TALKING TO COURTNEY I inform my mother.
-OKAY LOVE YOU Courtney says placing her slippers in her backpack before pecking my cheek and leaving for school.
-HAVE A GOOD DAY I tell her. ALRIGHT MOM I HAVE TO GO, I LOVE YOU I add before ending the call. EM, LETS GO! I shout.
The kids have early morning conferences today so we're both going.
-IM RIGHT HERE, ALI Emily starts. QUIT YELLING.
-I WOULDN'T HAVE TO YELL IF YOU WERE READY TWENTY MINUTES AGO I tell my wife.
-IM READY NOW she says in response before kissing my lips. ALRIGHTY she claps. IN THE CAR she instructs both sets of twins.
After piling into Emily's car we all head to Rosewood Day Elementary together.
...
1 HOUR LATER
Emily's POV
Traveling down the hall from Grace and Lily's classroom we come to a stop in front of Corey's and Dylan's.
-CAN I GO TO THE BATHROOM? Dylan questions stopping us from going in.
-YEAH I tell him. THERE'S A BATHROOM IN THE CLASSROOM I add.
-BUT THAT ONES ALL DIRTY he tells us. THE ONE AT HOME IS SO MUCH CLEANER.
After him saying that both Alison and I look at each other already knowing what he's doing.
-IF THERES SOMETHING YOU WANNA TELL US BEFORE WE GET IN THERE TELL US NOW Ali says to Dylan and Corey.
-LETS GO I quip after them staying silent.
Previous to the teacher showing us Corey and Dylan's projects and class work hanging up on the wall of excellence we all sit down to have a talk.
-BUT YEAH COREY'S AN EXCELLENT STUDENT AND SHE'S QUITE ATHLETIC the kids new teacher laughs. HER GRADES ARE GREAT AND SHE GIVES ME NO PROBLEMS, SHES AWESOME he adds giving Corey a high five.
-I TOLD YOU MOMMY Corey smiles. I GOT BETTER GRADES THAN YOU she teases Lily and Grace.
-NOW I WANNA TALK TO YOU ABOUT DYLAN BUT WE'RE JUST WAITING FOR MISSES LEVY SO WE CAN DO THAT Their teacher tells us causing me to nod my head.
-WAIT, IM SORRY BUT WHO IS MISSES LEVY? Alison curiously questions.
Shit, I forgot to tell her.
-SHE'S DYLAN'S SPECIAL EDUCATION ITINERANT TEACHER he tells us.
-SPECIAL EDUCATION? my wife asks.
-YEAH YOUR WIFE HIRED HER TO WATCH OVER DYLAN IN SCHOOL, I WAS SURE THAT SHE TOLD YOU Mr Dolphy states.
-NO Alison quips. SHE DIDN'T.
Sitting there afraid to turn around I can literally feel her eyes piercing through my skin.

Once they're done telling us about Dylan's behavior issues starting up again we all get back in the car heading home

Since the kids had conferences they didn't have school so they're home with us today.
-SPECIAL ED ITINERANT TEACHER? Alison questions now that we're in our room alone.
-ALI IT WAS LAST MINUTE AND THE SCHOOL SUGGESTED THAT WE GET ONE FOR HIM I tell her.
-FUNNY she laughs while taking off her heels. I DIDN'T KNOW LAST MINUTE THINGS STOPPED YOU FROM USING YOUR MOUTH TO TELL YOUR WIFE ABOUT YOUR SONS NEW BABYSITTER she sarcastically speaks.
-HE NEEDS HER I tell her. HE...
-HE'S NOT REMEDIAL EMILY! Alison yells at me. HE DOESN'T NEED AN ITINERANT TEACHER HE NEEDS US!
-ALISON, YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?! I shout. IM HIS MOM TOO, I KNOW THAT HE'S NOT REMEDIAL I say lowering my voice. BUT IF THEY'RE SUGGESTING THAT HE NEEDS AN ITINERANT TEACHER THEN IM GONNA GET ONE FOR HIM WITHOUT HESITATION I tell her. YOU SAY THAT I DON'T HELP YOU OUT ENOUGH BUT THATS WHAT IM DOING AND YOU'RE STILL COMPLAINING.
-IM COMPLAINING BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LET ME KNOW! she screams. YOU DON'T MAKE THOSE DECISIONS ON YOUR OWN, HE'S ALREADY BULLIED AND CONSIDERED A FREAK AT SCHOOL AND THEN YOU PULL SOMETHING LIKE THIS?
-IF HE'S ACTING UP THEN CLEARLY HE...
-STOP FIGHTING ABOUT ME! Dylan shouts from the hallway causing me and Alison to grow quiet.
-DYL C'MERE Alison says.
Getting no response I open the door to see the girls standing there listening while Dylan sits in his room playing with his nunchucks.
We recently realized that when he plays with them they keep him preoccupied and stops him from having meltdowns so we allow him to use them.
-ARE YOU AND MAMA GETTING A DIVORCE? Lily questions us as me and Alison sigh and look at each other.
__________________________
AFTER SCHOOL
Courtney's POV
-HIGHER COURTNEY! Natalie my dance instructor yells at me over the music.
Trying to do what she tells me I jump higher.
-STOP! she shouts turning off the music and walking over to me. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU BALLON she grimaces. THIS IS HOW YOU BALLON she adds jumping up with her toes pointed lightly landing back on the floor. ITS NOT HARD.
-I KNOW ITS NOT HARD I sigh. IM SORRY I'LL GET IT RIGHT I tell her.
-YOU BETTER Natalie scolds. CLASS DISMISSED! She yells walking into her office.
-THIS IS HOW YOU BALLON Isabella mimics causing the girls to laugh.
-ITS NOT FUNNY I whine. IF I DON'T GET IT RIGHT SHES GONNA GIVE KENDALL MY SPOT I tell them.
-YOU'LL GET IT COURTNEY Brooke assures me.
-YEAH AND WE'LL ALL GO ON TO BE THE BEST BALLERINAS IN THE WORLD Sofia agrees trying to cheer me up.
Sofia's not always a bitch, she can be nice.
-I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WORLD Ailyn jokes. MAYBE THE BEST IN THE STATE she says making me laugh.
-YOU GONNA BE OKAY? Hannah questions me.
-YEAH I nod with a smile. THANKS.
-I HAVE TO PEE SO C'MON BECAUSE ITS NOT EASY GETTING THESE LEOTARDS OFF Isabella shakes her head.
Now back out of the bathroom and in the hallway I check my bag realizing that my diary is missing.
-GUYS MY DIARY I panic knowing what's in there.
-WHERE'D YOU LEAVE IT? the girls ask.
-IT WAS IN MY BAG THE WHOLE TIME I tell them.
Suddenly while standing there with the girls we all get a text message at the same time.
Downloading the picture that was sent and reading it I realize that it's a page from my diary.
-THAT'S LOW COURTNEY my cousin says reading the page about Hannah that I wrote.
Looking up at Hannah I see tears gleaming in her eyes while reading it.
-OH MY GOSH I hear people whispering and pointing at the both of us.
-I KNEW THAT BITCH WAS A LESBIAN Mila our schools "queen bee" laughs out loud as Hannah breaks down into tears before quickly walking off.
-HANNAH! I shout chasing after her but she continues to walk. HAN...
-WHAT?! Hannah yells swinging back around to face me now bawling.

-ITS NOT...
-ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE? she cries. BECAUSE IT LOOKS A HELL OF A LOT LIKE YOU WERE BASHING ME IN YOUR DIARY.
-NO IT WASN'T LIKE THAT HANNAH, I SWEAR I say starting to cry myself.
-YOU NEVER EVEN LIKED ME my best friend sobs. AND ITS CRAZY BECAUSE YOU TALK ABOUT THOSE LITTLE KISSES OR THOSE LITTLE MOMENTS LIKE THEY WERE NOTHING she hisses pointing to the diary entry. THOSE LITTLE MOMENTS MAY NOT MATTER TO YOU BUT THEY MATTER TO ME COURTNEY she cries. I LOVE YOU AND THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME she adds as we're both standing there in tears.
-YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND HANNAH I sob. I KNOW HOW SENSITIVE YOU ARE AND I DIDN'T WANNA HURT YOU SO I WENT ALONG WITH IT I truthfully tell her. I DON'T LOVE YOU IN THAT WAY BUT I DO LOVE YOU, HANNAH IM NOT GAY I weep. I DIDN'T WANNA LOSE MY FRIEND I lastly tell her.
-YEAH WELL YOU JUST LOST HER Hannah says before turning back around towards the doors.
-HANNAH! I sob as she walks out of the door getting in her car and pulling off.

Emison Fight 😡 😤Who's right/Who's wrong? 🤔Poor Dylan 😔Courtney and Hannah Fight 😰😭🤧Enjoy 😊 -D

Emison Fight 😡 😤
Who's right/Who's wrong? 🤔
Poor Dylan 😔
Courtney and Hannah Fight 😰😭🤧
Enjoy 😊
-D