WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW?

"I wanna be where the people are; I wanna see...wanna see them dancin" Alison sang the lyrics from The Little Mermaid to her one year old daughter as she lied on the bed staring up at her mother with bright eyes.

wanna see them dancin" Alison sang the lyrics from The Little Mermaid to her one year old daughter as she lied on the bed staring up at her mother with bright eyes

Alison recently just finished washing her and now she was in search for some clothes for the baby. She had quite a rough night but bubble bath and Little Mermaid time with her daughter always seemed to cheer her up. It was only the fourth month after hers and Emily breakup and she just couldn't get the sight of Emily and Lydia our of her head. She literally threw her phone to the ground the night before shattering it because she couldn't stop thinking about the incident. The only person that made Alison happy during the whole thing was Courtney. She was her sunshine on the cloudiest days.

"Walking around on those...what do you call em' ? Oh, FEET" the blonde happily chirped the last word while taking both of Courtney's tiny feet in her hands pretending to bite them making her squeal out in laughter.

Her cheeks lifted and the permanent frown that's been planted on her face for the last four months turned into a smile while she watched her daughter giggle and gnaw on her fingers with her gums.

"You're the best part of me, you know that?" She questioned Courtney. "Even if you were born out of pure evilness" she added in now rubbing baby lotion on the baby girl. "I love you" she snuggled close to the baby just to lay there with her.

Love to Explore that shore up above
Out of the Sea, Wish I could be
Part Of That World...

Finishing Courtney's favorite song for the millionth time Alison gently laid a kiss upon her head before standing from the bed.

"I love you" she whispered turning off the song before looking back at the 16 year old stretched out in bed asleep.

"They're all asleep except for one" Alison heard Emily's voice from behind her causing her to turn around.

"Which one?" She asked.