SEEING DOUBLE

Emily's POV
Standing in the same exact spot we all we're in twenty minutes ago the door opens and the girls walk in.
-WOAH Spencer is the first to say walking in with little Lucy in her arms sleeping.
Lucille is Hers and Aria's two year old daughter.
Believe it or not Ezra is her father.
Aria wanted a baby but inseminations weren't working so Spencer agreed to Ezra having sex with Aria to produce.
-AM I SEEING DOUBLE RIGHT NOW? Aria  questions looking back and forth between Alison and Jade.
-SEEING DOUBLE? I rhetorically ask. IM FUCKING SEEING TRIPLE I say looking at Jade, Alison and Courtney.
-EMILY Hanna scolds me while covering Lucy's ears.
-LUCY BABY GO SIT DOWN WITH YOUR COUSINS Spencer says to Lucy as she stops and smiles at me.

-CAN YOU GUYS KEEP AN EYE ON LUCY AND JONATHAN PLEASE? Alison questions Courtney and Isabella

-OKAY Isabella quips. C'MON BIG GUY she says to her three year old little brother as they all walk into the den closing the door behind them.
Not knowing what to say Jade speaks up first.
-IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING HOW IM YOUR SISTER Jade says handing Alison her birth certificate.
-I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW...
-MOM AND DAD SENT YOU AWAY TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE NAMED AUNT CAROL FOR A YEAR AND AFTER MOM HAD ME DAD TOLD HER THAT HE WAS SENDING ME TO A LOVING FAMILY BUT HE KEPT ME IN A BASEMENT SOMEWHERE AND STARTED MOLESTING ME ONCE I TURNED SIX she adds cutting Alison off. THEN HE DISAPPEARED AND FROM THERE ON THE GUYS THAT HE HAD LOOKING OVER ME RAPED ME WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN.
-IM SO SORRY Alison starts. HAVE YOU TOLD ANYONE? she questions.
-I RAN AWAY AND ENDED UP WITH A FAMILY AND THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, IT WASN'T VERY EASY TO HIDE IT FROM THEM she nervously chuckles.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I ask her.
Jade then walks back outside and grabs something from her car.
-THIS IS MY DAUGHTER MIA Jade states as the blonde little girl stands next to her in silence.

-SAY HI MIA she tells her daughter.
-HI Mia shyly waves before putting her thumb in her mouth.
__________________________
30 MINUTES LATER
Courtney's POV
-I CANT BELIEVE YOUR MOM HAS ANOTHER SISTER Isabella says to me as we watch over the kids. HOW OLD IS SHE AGAIN?
-NINETEEN I declare.
-COOL, SO WE CAN HANG OUT WITH HER AND SHE CAN GET US INTO ALL OF THE NIGHT CLUBS my cousin says.
-NO BELLA I sternly say while on my phone texting the girls.
-OKAY CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF THE GROUP CHAT, IM LITERALLY SITTING RIGHT HERE WITH YOU Isabella says making me laugh.
Looking up from my phone I see a adorable little girl with golden locks standing in the corner of the doorway.
-HEY I say to her.
She then waves back with her thumb still in her mouth.
-WHO'S THE KID? Bella questions. WE GOT ENOUGH KIDS AROUND HERE TO RUN A DAYCARE.
-I DON'T KNOW I answer. C'MERE SWEETIE I say to her waving her over.
Slowly she starts to walk over to me.
-WHAT'S YOUR NAME? I ask now that she's standing in front of me.
-MIA she lowly says taking her thumb from her mouth and putting it back in.
-HI MIA I respond. IM COURTNEY AND THIS IS ISABELLA AND THOSE KIDS OVER THERE ARE COREY, DYLAN, LILY, GRACE, JONATHAN AND LUCY I add.
-HI MIA WHO'S CHILD ARE YOU? my older cousin rudely asks her.
-ISABELLA I hiss hitting her arm. MIA WHERE'S YOUR MOMMY? I ask her.
-OUT THERE she lowly speaks again, barely above a whisper.
-OHH JADE IS YOUR MOMMY I say nodding my head. WELL MIA, IM YOUR BIG COUSIN AND SO ARE THEY I say pointing to everyone besides Lucy and Jonathan since they're both younger. HERE WHY DON'T YOU SIT DOWN AND PLAY A GAME ON MY TABLET I suggest earning a big smile from her.
-HOW COME SHE CAN USE YOUR TABLET? Dylan questions me.
-BECAUSE SHE'S CUTE, YOU'RE NOT Isabella says to my brother causing him to give her a angry face and turn back around.
After playing with my tablet for a while Mia runs over to Lucy to play dolls with her and Jonathan.
Well Jonathan is trying to bite the heads off of the dolls so I wouldn't really call that playing.
This is gonna be an interesting year.
...
Alison's POV
-HEY I say to Jade as she sits on the kids swing outside in the backyard.
-HEY Jade responds. WHERE'S EMILY AND THE REST OF THE GIRLS? she questions.
The girls all introduced themselves to her when we were in the house talking.
-IN THE HOUSE GETTING TO KNOW MIA WITH THE KIDS I inform her. CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING? I ask.
-SURE my new sister quips.
-WHY'D YOU COME LOOKING FOR ME AND NOT MOM? I question.
-WHEN HE USED TO TOUCH ME HE WOULD TELL ME HOW MUCH HE LOVED ME BECAUSE I LOOKED SO MUCH LIKE HIS SWEET ALI she tells me. I FIGURED I'D MEET THE GIRL HE LOVED SO MUCH.
-JADE HE DIDN'T LOVE ME I start. AND HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU EITHER I add. IF HE REALLY DID LOVE US THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THOSE THINGS TO US.
After hearing me say "us" Jade turns to look at me.
-HE TOUCHED YOU? she questions.
-HE RAPED ME I correct her.
-OH she glumly says looking down at her feet dangling from the swing.
-COURTNEY'S HIS DAUGHTER I tell her. SHES A LITTLE YOUNGER THAN YOU BY THREE YEARS.
-WOW Jade breathes out. I HAVE A SISTER NIECE she adds making me laugh.
-HAVE YOU CONTACTED MOM? I ask causing her to shake her head no. WELL I THINK THAT SHE WOULD WANT TO SEE YOU AND SO WOULD JASON AND CECE I add. CHARLES LIVES IN GEORGIA WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND ALEX BUT I CAN CALL HIM SO YOU CAN MEET THEM IF YOU WANT I suggest.
-THAT'LL BE NICE she smiles and nods.
-WHERE ARE YOU AND MIA STAYING AT? I ask Jade.
-I RENTED A MOTEL ROOM she admits.
While talking to her Emily comes out back.
-YOU TWO GETTING ALONG? She asks.
-JUST DOING SOME SISTERLY BONDING Jade jokes.
-WHERE'S THE MOTEL? I question.
-I THINK ITS THE ONE RIGHT OFF OF ROUTE TEN the blonde states.
-THE CROWN MOTEL? I exclaim. THAT PLACE IS INFESTED WITH BEDBUGS, PIMPS AND PROSTITUTES, YOU CANT STAY THERE I disagree.
-THAT WAS THE CHEAPEST PLACE AND I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH...
-WAIT Emily stops her. WHY DON'T YOU AND MIA STAY HERE AND I'LL TAKE THE TWINS TO A HOTEL WITH ME FOR THE NIGHT UNTIL WE GET THE POOL HOUSE FIXED UP FOR YOU GUYS my wife suggests.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO...
-JADE PLEASE STAY I beg her taking her hands in mine. PLEASE.
-OKAY she agrees.
After going back inside getting to know my niece a little more and Courtney and Isabella insisting on staying here at the house with us Emily takes the rest of the kids to a hotel with her.
-ALL TUCKED IN I say to Mia tapping the tip of her nose making her smile.
-THANK YOU ALISON Jade thanks me as she lies in Grace's and Lily's bed.
-DON'T THANK ME I say. AND YOU CAN CALL ME ALI, EVERYONE ELSE DOES I laugh.
-ALI she repeats. I LIKE IT.
-IM GONNA GO GET SHOWERED SO MAKE YOURSELVES AT HOME I tell them going into the bathroom.
Once I'm done getting cleaned up and I straighten up in the bathroom a little I head back to the room.
-SO JADE WHERE'D YOU GROW...
Now in the room I see her and Mia cuddled up together sleeping.
It must've been a long day for them.
-GOODNIGHT I whisper placing the covers over top of them and turning off the lights before walking back into my own room.

Kenneth molested Jade because she reminded him of Alison 😡
Jade was raped and has a four year old daughter named Mia.
Alison & Jade bonding 💞
Emily & Isabella 😂
Sparia + Ezra has a daughter named Lucy 💝
Enjoy 😊
-D