HANNAH

2 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
-WHATCHA MAKING? Alison questions me as I stir my moms famous chili recipe.
-CHILI I tell her while focusing on the sauce.
-HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY? Alison questions as she wraps her arms around my waist from behind.
-YOU DIDN'T I quip. I DID I add giving a quick tap to her nose with my finger.
-I THINK WE BOTH GOT LUCKY she coos before placing kisses on my neck.
I allow her to do what she's doing without distracting me until she starts to suck on my pulse.
-A..ALI I stutter, losing all concentration.
-YES? my wife asks now biting down into my skin.
-SHIT..ALISON STOP I lowly hiss at her. THE KIDS ARE RIGHT THERE I say with wide eyes.
-THATS NEVER STOPPED YOU BEFORE she grins while turning me around and kissing me.
Feeling turned on now I bite down on her bottom lip causing a throaty moan to escape her mouth.
-THAT WAS HOT I tell her, yearning to hear it again.
-YOU'RE HOT Alison mumbles into my mouth.
Right as I slip my hand into her shorts Corey walks through the kitchen door with Grace.
-CAN WE HELP? Corey questions.
I look at them before looking at Alison.
-LATER she mouths to me with a smirk, discreetly tapping my butt.
I smile back at her and watch as she walks over to the sink.
-CAN WE MOMMY? Grace asks.
-CAN YOU WHAT? I ask.
-CAN WE HELP YOU COOK? she questions.
-OH I quip. YEAH I answer.
As the girls help Alison and me in the kitchen I overhear Hannah and Courtney's conversation.
Courtney's not on punishment anymore so Hannah wanted to come over.
Usually all of the girls come but this time it's just Hannah.
-YOU SHOULD LET ME BRAID YOUR HAIR Hannah smiles at Courtney while playing with her hair.
-OKAY Courtney laughs.
They both finish their homework before going upstairs to Courtney's room.
-WHO DOES SHE REMIND YOU OF? Alison questions me. I CANT PUT MY FINGER ON IT she adds.
Stopping what I'm doing I take her finger and guide it to the person I'm thinking of.
-YOU I quip before turning back around.
Just then Courtney runs back down the stairs without Hannah.
-MAMA HAVE YOU SEEN MY GREEN BRUSH? she asks.
-ITS IN GRACE AND LILY'S ROOM I tell her before Alison can answer.
As she tries to walk back up the steps Alison stops her.
-HEY SWEETIE, DOES HANNAH LIKE YOU? she questions Courtney. AS MORE THAN A FRIEND?
-NO MAMA, HANNAH'S NOT GAY Courtney answers. THAT'S GROSS WE'RE LIKE SISTERS she adds running upstairs.
I look over at my wife and she looks to me.
-SHE'S GAY we both say at once.
Courtney's POV
Up in my room I start to wonder why my moms asked me that question.
Even if Hannah was gay im positive that she would tell me and the girls.
-SIT ON THE FLOOR Hannah instructs me.
As I do as I'm told Hannah stands up to get the rubber bands.
Sitting there I notice a nude color underneath her tights.
-YOU SHOULDN'T WEAR THOSE OUTSIDE I laugh.
-WHY? Hannah questions me.
-BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR I chuckle.
Suddenly Hannah walks back over to me and sits down next to me.
-DO YOU SEE ANY UNDERWEAR? my best friend questions me in a flirtatious tone.
-NO I quip.
-THATS BECAUSE IM NOT WEARING ANY Hannah whispers in my ear before placing a gentle kiss to my neck.
-HANNAH WHAT ARE YOU...
Suddenly her lips meet against mine, cutting me off.
Once she pulls away I sit there appalled.

Hannah just kissed me.
-I'VE WANTED TO DO THAT SINCE THE BARBECUE she says caressing the side of my face while staring into my eyes.
Still sitting there shocked and confused Hannah begins the process of braiding my hair.
Alison's POV
-GIRLS! DINNER! I yell up to Courtney and Hannah since everyone else is already seated at the table.
-MOMMY CAN WE HAVE A PARTY AT DORNEY PARK FOR OUR BIRTHDAY? Corey questions.
-IM NOT SURE YET Emily tells her. EAT YOUR FOOD she adds making Corey go back to her Chili and rice.
Hannah then runs down the stairs with Courtney slowly trailing behind her looking as if she's seen a ghost.
-I CANT STAY FOR DINNER BUT THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME OVER Hannah tells us as Courtney walks her to the door.
Watching them I see Hannah's hands go a little too low as she hugs Courtney making me glare at her.

Once Courtney is seated for dinner I notice how quiet she is.
-ANYTHING NEW HAPPEN TODAY? I ask the kids.
-WE GOT A PET TURTLE IN CLASS Lily happily says.
-I GOT A GREEN STAR IN CLASS Dylan tells us.
-THAT'S GREAT BABY Emily says to him.
-COURT WHAT ABOUT YOU? I ask.
-HUH? Courtney asks.
-DID ANYTHING NEW HAPPEN TODAY? I ask again.
-OH she quips. NO she mumbles.
-ARE YOU SURE? I ask.
-ALI SHE SAID NO Emily laughs.
Since she isn't answering I decide to drop the subject.
It's not like I don't want any of our kids being gay but I do wanna know what's going on with them.
And even though she didn't tell me anything, you better believe I'm gonna find out.

Hannah is GAY 🌈
Courtney is not 😬
Emison 🔥
Mom Alison 😂
Enjoy 😊
-D