COUPLES

*Unedited*
3 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
-I CANT BREATHE Jade says hyperventilating.
Alison set up a family dinner so Jade can get to know her family and she's freaking out.
-JADE CALM DOWN I tell my sister in law.
-WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WANNA SEE ME? OR...OR WHAT IF THEY DON'T LIKE ME? HOW WILL I EXPLAIN TO MIA...
-EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE Alison assures her. BREATHE.
-OKAY Jade nods. IM FINE, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE she tries to convince herself.
Just then there's a knock on the door causing her to panic again.
-I'LL GET IT Isabella says standing up to open the door. AUNTIE EM she calls making me walk over to her.
Now at the door I see a tall slender blonde guy standing on our doorstep.

-MAY I HELP YOU? I ask.
-DADDY! Mia exclaims running over giving him a huge hug.
I thought she didn't know her dad.
-HEY PRINCESS he says picking her up.
-I MISSED YOU DADDY she says with her tiny smile.
-I MISSED YOU TOO PRINCESS MIA he chuckles. HI IM JORDAN he says extending his hand.
-ISABELLA my niece smiles at him eyeing him up and down.
-MOVE I say pushing her in the house. IM EMILY I say back. YOU MUST BE HERE FOR JADE I add letting him in.
-YEAH Jordan answers. HEY BABE he says surprising Jade.
-JORDAN Jade sighs in relief. YOU'RE EARLY she adds while hugging him.

-YEAH I WANTED TO SEE MY TWO FAVORITE GIRLS Jordan says back to her putting Mia down and squeezing Jade making her laugh

-THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND JORDAN Jade introduces everyone. AND NO HE'S NOT MIA'S BIOLOGICAL FATHER BUT HE'S BEEN THERE SO HE'S HER DAD she answers before we could ask.
-JADE THEY'RE...
-WOW Jordan cuts Alison off once he sees her. JADE SAID YOU GUYS LOOKED ALIKE BUT WOW he stumbles upon his words.
-IM ALISON my wife smiles at him.
-YOU TWO ARE MARRIED RIGHT? He questions.
-YEAH Alison glumly says still mad at me.
-YOU CAN TELL he laughs. I HOPE JADE AND I TURN OUT LIKE YOU IN THE END he adds making me look over at Alison.
-JADE THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY my wife informs her sister before looking at me and walking upstairs.
-I'LL BE BACK I excuse myself.
-MOMMY MAMA WANTS YOU IN THE ROOM Lily says walking by.
-THANK YOU BABY I say to my daughter.
Walking into mine and Alison's bedroom I see her sitting on the bed looking at old pictures of us.
-WE LOOKED SO HAPPY Alison says reminiscing on our past days.
-I HIGHLY DOUBT WE WERE I mutter looking at the picture and sitting down.

-EM IM SORRY she apologizes. I KNOW YOU WERE JUST DOING WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS BEST FOR DYL she adds. I SHOULDN'T HAVE FLIPPED.
-NO YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE I agree. BUT YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING I tell her. I SHOULD'VE RAN IT BY YOU AND IT SHOULD'VE BEEN OUR DECISION.
-THEY REMIND ME OF US AT THEIR AGE she stifles a dry chuckle. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE IN FOR.
-ALI, WE'RE NOT PERFECT I tell her. BUT WE GET THROUGH IT AND I WOULDN'T TRADE YOUR SASSY ASS MOUTH FOR THE WORLD I say making her smile.
-DO YOU STILL HATE ME? Alison questions playing with the hem of her shirt.
-YEAH KINDA I joke causing her to punch my arm. BUT I LOVE YOU MORE I save myself.
-WHATEVER my wife laughs shoving me back on the bed before getting up and running away from me.
-YOU ARE SO DEAD I laugh chasing behind her.
...
2 HOURS LATER
Courtney's POV
Sitting at the dinner table in the dining room I watch as everyone gets to know Jade, Mia and Jordan.
-YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE my aunt CeCe says to them.
-YEAH THEY REMIND ME OF EMISON OVER HERE My aunt Aria laughs.
Still sitting quietly the table grows silent after Bentley stating that he has an announcement.
-AILYN AND I ARE A COUPLE I tells everyone. I KNOW THAT SHE'S TWO YEARS OLDER BUT IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER he adds. I LIKE HER..A LOT my cousin adds taking my best friends hand while they smile at each other.
Great another couple.
Looking at my moms, Jade and Jordan and every other couple at this table I sigh pulling my phone out to check my messages.
Hannah hasn't texted me back yet.
I've called a million times and left a billion messages but she still isn't answering me.
The girls all say they haven't seen her and she's been out of school for three days now.
I'm just really worried about her.
-COURT! mama shouts trying to get my attention.
-HUH? I ask after being knocked out of my trance.
-COULD YOU GET THE KIDS READY FOR BED? she asks.
-SURE I huff. C'MON I say to my brother and sisters getting ready to take them upstairs.
-HEY BUG WHERE'D YOU GET THAT NECKLACE? my mom questions me. IT LOOKS REALLY EXPENSIVE she adds.
-OH UH I GOT IT FROM THE MALL FOR TWENTY DOLLARS I lie. ITS FAKE I say going upstairs.
After getting them in bed I sit in my room alone trying to call Hannah again.
Listening to the phone ring it finally picks up.
-HANNAH DON'T HANG UP I quickly beg her as she stays quiet on the other end. IM REALLY SORRY I start. AND I KNOW THAT YOU PROBABLY HATE ME BUT I'D REALLY LIKE IT IF WE COULD SIT DOWN AND TALK AB....
-I MOVED Hannah interrupts.
-WHAT? I confusingly ask her.
-I MOVED TO KENTUCKY WITH MY GRANDMOTHER she repeats herself.
-ARE Y..YOU COMING BACK? I stutter.
-NO SO LOSE MY NUMBER AND STOP CALLING ME Hannah rudely says.
-HANN...
-BYE she lastly says ending the call as I quietly sob.
I never meant for her to find out because I never wanted to hurt her and I definitely never wanted her to leave.
Lying back on my bed crying I lift my hand to toy with the diamond necklace she bought me while thinking about old times.
~Flashback~
-WE HAVE TO GO I laugh as Hannah hides from me in the library.
While we all were leaving the school Hannah snatched my fruit snacks and ran off.
-HANNAH I whine.
-HANNAH I hear her mimic me from behind.
Turning around I use my hand to playfully shove her taking my food back.
-YOU ATE SOME I complain.
-YEAH I DID my best friend confesses. IM SORRY she tries to hold back her laughs.
-ITS NOT FUNNY I say trying to walk around her.
-DON'T HATE ME Hannah playfully begs holding my hand so I won't walk away.
-I DON'T HATE YOU I laugh.
-GOOD she says before leaning closer kissing me.
-COURTNEY AND HANNAH C'MON! I hear Brooke shout causing us to break apart.
~End Of Flashback~
She's never coming back.
__________________________
Alison's POV
Standing outside I watch as my siblings hug each other.
-JADE my mom starts before leaving. HONEY IM SO SORRY she apologizes. I CANT TAKE BACK MY DECISION BUT I CAN BE THERE FOR YOU AND MIA NOW she tells her.
-I'D LIKE THAT Jade cries.
-I LOVE YOU my mom says bringing her in for a hug.
-LOVE YOU TOO my sister responds as she walks them to their cars.
-HOW ABOUT A BUBBLE BATH? Emily questions me from behind.
-THAT WOULD BE AMAZING I giggle turning around to face her.
-LETS GO she says kissing me.
-I LOVE YOU EM I mumble into the kiss.
-YEAH YEAH I LOVE YOU TOO Emily laughs before giving my butt a tap and leading me inside.

Emison ❤️
Bentley & Ailyn 💞
Isabella 😂
Courtney misses Hannah 😭
Hannah moved ✈️
Jade & Jordan ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D