YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

1 MONTH LATER
Courtney's POV
Up early in the morning I sneak out of the house to head to the mall with Hannah.
Today's mama's birthday and since I've been super busy with school and dance I haven't had time to buy her anything so I'm doing it now before she wakes up.
-WE HAVE TO HURRY I tell Hannah getting in the passenger side of her car.
-WHY DO YOU WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO DO THINGS? Hannah laughs shaking her head and driving off.
Now at the mall we search through New York & Company for something for my mom.
-WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE? My best friend questions holding up a really cute red dress.
-SHE'LL LOVE IT I tell her. ITS PERFECT I exclaim looking at the price tag. ITS TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS I THINK WE'RE IN THE WRONG STORE I joke.
-IF YOU WANT I COULD BUY IT Hannah offers.
-NO HANNAH THATS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ONE DRESS I laugh.
-COURT I LOVE YOUR FAMILY she informs me. I'D DO ANYTHING FOR THEM BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU she adds making me smile.
-THATS REALLY SWEET I tell her. BUT THERE'S NO WAY IM LETTING YOU PAY THAT MUCH.
On to the next store my phone starts to ring.
-ITS MAX I let Hannah know.
-ANSWER IT Hannah tells me.
Listening to her to answer his call.
-WHAT? I rudely ask Max.
-ARE YOU STILL PISSED AT ME? Max questions over the phone. COURTNEY I SAID THAT I WAS SORRY he adds after me not responding.
-YEAH WELL SORRY'S NOT ENOUGH I lastly say to him ending the call.
Once off the phone with him I look over at Hannah to see her staring at me.
-WHAT HAPPENED? she asks sitting down on a bench so we can talk.
-WELL IT ALL HAPPENED TWO WEEKS AGO I start.
~Flashback~
Sitting outside in the Lopez's garage with Max I pull out my Phone taking a picture of him playing his guitar.

~Flashback~Sitting outside in the Lopez's garage with Max I pull out my Phone taking a picture of him playing his guitar

He's been practicing really hard for this contest next month.
-DID YOU JUST TAKE A PICTURE OF ME? Max asks.
-NOPE I lie hiding my phone behind my back.
-YEAH YOU DID LET ME SEE IT he says reaching for my phone.
-I SWEAR I DIDN'T I joke.
-YOU'RE A BAD LIAR Max scowls.
-IM A PRETTY LITTLE LIAR I stick my tongue out now inches from his face.
-YOU'RE CUTE he says gazing from my eyes to my lips before leaning in and kissing me.
Dreaming of this moment I kiss back.
Max Lopez is kissing me.
Pulling apart I slowly open my eyes looking into his brown Ones.
Trying to hide my blush I stare down at my phone pretending to be on twitter.
While actually logging on I see a picture of Max holding something posted by Hailey Kahn, another girl in our grade.
Looking closely I read the note that says "I Love Hailey" in Max's hand.

Reading her caption I start to grow angry once I see that it says "Love my boyfriend"

-YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I scream throwing my sprite all over him and his guitar.
-COURTNEY WAIT Max says.
-FUCK OFF MAX I grit storming out of his backyard back over to mine.
~End Of Flashback~
-HE'S AN IDIOT Hannah sighs. ANYONE WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU she adds bringing me into a hug.
Finally buying something we get smoothies and head back to the car.
Getting in and closing the door I see a bag with something wrapped up inside of it in her backseat.
-WHAT IS IN THAT BAG? I ask. YOU'VE HAD IT FOR A MONTH NOW I chuckle.
-CRAP she curses herself causing me to look at her confused.
-HANNAH WHAT IS IT? I ask. YOU CAN SHOW ME I assure her.
Reaching behind her Hannah grabs the bag and unravels the wrapping paper.
-HERE she says handing me a iPhone x box.
-A PHONE? I confusingly question. I ALREADY HAVE A PH...
Opening it I see a diamond necklace with something engraved on it.
"You Stole My Heart, But I'll let you keep it" it reads.
-IT WAS ORIGINALLY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH BUT I GUESS YOU CAN CALL IT AN EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT Hannah shrugs.
-HANNAH I lowly gasp. ITS GORGEOUS...
-LIKE YOU she lastly says cutting me off mid sentence before cupping the sides my face and kissing me.
_______
8 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The kids and I scream as Alison walks in the house.
We all made a plan to pretend that we forgot her birthday.
She was totally pissed this morning when we didn't say anything to her.
Lets just say that if looks could kill we all would be dead.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY I say handing her our tickets for tonight's opera as the kids gather their presents for her.
-YOU SUCK Alison says with her best pouting face.
-ALISON WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SIXTEEN YEARS I start. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY?
-I DON'T KNOW she glumly shrugs. I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU GUYS LATELY she admits.
-BABY, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME I tell her. NEVER FORGET THAT I add hugging her tightly before kissing her.

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA Courtney says handing her a box with two dresses inside

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA Courtney says handing her a box with two dresses inside. ONE FOR YOU AND ANOTHER FOR MOM she says. I FIGURED I'D GET BOTH SINCE YOU GUYS ARE GOING OUT TONIGHT she laughs.
-THANK YOU BABY Alison says giving Courtney a hug and kiss.
-MAMA WE USED OUR ALLOWANCE TO BUY YOU THIS Dylan states handing her a perfume collection.
-YEAH THAT WAS A LOT OF MONEY Corey tells us making us laugh.
-I APPRECIATE THAT VERY MUCH Alison tells them.
-AND WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY  BECAUSE WE SPENT IT ON ROLL BLOCKS BUT MOMMY AND COCO HELPED US MAKE YOU DINNER Grace informs her.
-WE MADE YOU SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS Lily adds with a smile.

-AND ITS REALLY GOOD I let Ali know.
-I LOVE YOU GUYS Alison says kissing all of the kids foreheads.
-WE LOVE YOU TOO we all reply as Pepe jumps on us causing us all to laugh again.

Courtney & Max? 🤔
Courtney & Hannah?🤔
Hannah is sweet 💞
Emison ❤️
Alison's 29 🎉
Emison Family Rules 💝
Enjoy 😊
-D